Chapter 9:

** Heeeey! Been waiting for this chapter? Sorry it was a bit late. Was at my aunts birthday and I was busy yesterday, but here it is! .xx It's Naruto and Tango on the pic >>> **

*Tango's P.O.V* 

Ever since I woke up it has been pretty boring. I've just walked around the village and looked for a place to train. I haven't really trained in ages so I better just get some now. I found a perfect place to train so I got my ass working, but after a few minutes I noticed I wasn't alone here. I looked around and then suddenly someone jumped towards me but I managed to dodge just in time. I looked at the person and noticed it was Kiba and Akamaru. 

"Kiba-kun? Akamaru?" I muttered with my eyes widen and helped them back up. 

"Tango-chan! I challenge you to a fight with me!" He suddenly yelled and I looked at him wit a surprised look. He challenges me? "I don't know your strength but it can't possibly be better than mine", he laughed and I mentally punched him in the face. He thinks he can beat me? 

"S-sorry Kiba-kun. I'm not really interested in having a fight with you", I said and walked away. I guess I have to find another place to train. I only got to go a few steps until I had to dodge another attack of his. "Kiba-kun, didn't you hear what I just said?" I asked while he was lying on the ground in front of me again. I sighed and got him up. 

"Come on Tango-chan! Please?" He asked with puppy eyes. NO! Not the puppy eyes! 

"Fiiiine, but not so long, okay?" He nodded happily and took a few steps back and got ready for a battle. "If you can lay a finger on me, you'll win. If I can beat your ass, I win, deal?" I shouted for him to hear me. He went from smiling to frowning with a confused look on his face. I giggled at his expression. "Okay, you can start whenever you're ready!" 

"Don't be so full of yourself", he shouted back, ready to start. 

"I'm not". After that, he came sprinting at me with Akamaru and I dodged every attack he had. I had two chakra natures, which was lightning and wind. I used a smiple wind nature jutsu, which blew them away. I stood in a bored position and smirked at him. "Is that all you got Kiba-kun?" He looked to be pretty pissed and attacked me once again. I dodged and he looked tired from only attacking and me standing still. 

"How it it possible?" I couldn't let him suspect anything and I tried to look at him with an innocent look and a cute smile. 

"Hehe, sorry! I got a bit too confident. I guess I should've attacked more too, but-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Kiba interrupted with a surprise hug. "K-Kiba-kun?" I stuttered. 

"I never knew you were this good. I'm really sorry I underrestimated you. Will you forgive me?" He asked, breaking up the hug and looked at me. 

"S-Sure. No problem", I suttered and walked away from his grip. I don't know what's going on between Gaara and me, but I sure as hell aren't cheating! And if he watched this, he might get jealous and break loose? I don't really know how he'd react. 

"Amazing! I never knew you were that strong Tango-chan!" Someone shouted excited behind me. I didn't even have to look to know who it was, I knew straight away. 

"What are you doing hre Naruto?" I muttered and he frowned at me. 

"I was looking for you and just ended up in my training zone, here, and wanted to train. And then I spotted you guys and watched your battle", he said and looked funny at Kiba. "Even though it wasn't much of a battle. She totally kicked your butt Kiba!" He was laughing his ass off and Kiba looked annoyed, but kind of sad too. I didn't mean this to happen. I just didn't want to shut Kiba down. Time to defend him. 

"Shut up Naruto", I muttered and they both looked at me. 

"Huh?" 

"I said shut up!" I shouted. He looked quite surprised and so did Kiba. "Can't you see you're hurting other people's feelings sometimes with your lame jokes? Think before you speak. If you don't have anyhting nice to say, don't speak at all!" I snapped and Kiba smiled at me. 

"Thanks Tango-chan, but I'll be fine", he said and then walked up to Naruto. 

"Let's see if you can do better Naruto!" My eyes widen and so did his. 

"Y-You want me to fight Naruto?" I stuttered and he nodded with a smile. 

Naruto and I were ready to have a battle. He looked very excited, but I was nervous. If my feelings takes actions, he'll be dead. I'm still upset about what he said. 

"Okay, now begin!" Kiba shouted. We first stood still, then Naruto begun to run. I stood still but watched him closely. 

"I'm not going to lose!" Naruto yelled and made many Kage Bushin no Jutsu. None of them were even able to touch me before I made them disappear. I could tell Naruto was confused, but stayed focus. I haven't really watched hm fight before so I don't really know his tricks, but that shouldn't stop me. Naruto made more clones and I sighed. He really like that jutsu, doesn't he? I made them all disappear and now it was only one more and I decided to finish this off. 

"Raiton: Raikyuu!" I shouted with my electric nature and palced it on his stomach. I was about to say sorry, but then he suddenly disappeared. Wait, that was clone? Where's the real one? Then out of nowhere, I got kicked from under and it threw me up flying and backwards. I see, he hid under the ground and let one clone pretend it was the real one. Good Naruto, you're really good, but unfortunate not good enough. "Nice Naruto. That was a good one", I said laughing and stood up. "That quite actually hurt", I said while stroking gently on my chin. Now I'll end this. I transported to him and kicked him down with the same electric jutsu, only with my feet. He flew straight down and a lot of smoke came after the fall. This time I was sure that was the real one and he didn't have time to make a replacement. The battle was over and Naruto looked like he saw a ghost.. I felt really sorry for him. Maybe I was a bit too rough. I'm sorry Naruto. I have to be honest with you.I don't want to hurt you. It's not a clever choice to challenge me", I said and helped him back up on his feet. "Don't challenge me again. It's for your own good. I'm a different person when I fight". I turned around and walked away but then heard someone else call my name. Jesus Christ, I'm quite popular today. 

"Tango". I turned around and got a surprise on who stood beside Naruto. 

"S-Sauke?" I stuttered with wide eyes. When did he come And why him? I thought he hated me? Maybe he's going to yell at me for hurting Naruto, which I must say is his fault! And Kiba too, kind of. 

"Battle me". 

** What do you think will happen now? Will Tango and Sasuke battle each other? Stay tuned for next chapter! .xx **