Chapter 8:

** It's a bit late today, but I kind of forgot it was saturday. Well, here it is at least ^^ .xx ** 

*Tango's P.O.V* 

"Naruto is back. He's most probably eating his ramen right now". My eyes widen and a big grin appeared on my face, and then it turned into a frown. 

"Y-You're not telling him, are you?" I asked with a frown and he smirked. 

"Try and stop me", he said and suddenly ran out. I looked at the door, then at Gaara and then back at the door. After about 2 seconds, I realized what just happend and jumped with a small scream. 

"Come on Gaara! We can't let Kakashi-sensei talk with Naruto!" I screamed and jumped out of the windo and ran towards where Naruto is. I saw Gaara came up beside me with a confused look on his face. 

"Why?" 

"I'll explain later", I said and we continued running. Finally we amde it, but Kakashi-sensei was already there and they were talking. Shit! 

"NARUTO!!" I screamed, but he didn't budge. Oh no, I'm not too late am I? I was right behind him and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Naruto?" I muttered. He still just stood there, not budging at all. I looked at Kakashi-sensei and he still ad that stupid smirk on his face. I then felt a mental punch on my tummy and I glared at him harder than before. After a few minutes of silence Naruto finally turned around to face me but it was a look I didn't expect at all. I thought it would be a happy smiled from passing the second exam or something, but it was just a hard glare but it wasn't for me; it was for Gaara.  I could tell Gaara felt uncomfortable. I then stepped in between the two of them so Naruto wouldn't punch Gaara, even though I don't know what he's thinking and why he would do that. Is it because of the kiss? He doesn't have to make such a big deal out of it. He's such a baby. 

"Naruto! What in the world are you doing? Why are you glaring at Gaara like that?!" I yelled and he stepped closer, not taking his glare off Gaara. "Naruto? Talk to me!" I yelled and almost slapped him, but I took control over my body. 

"How dare you kiss her?!" He suddenly yelled and reached in for a punch. Gaara didn't budge at all, but I jumped in the middle and he made it just in time to not punch me instead. "Move Tango", he muttered and I suddenly felt uncomfortable. He has never been this mad before, at least not as long as I've known him. 

"No. And Gaara didn't kiss me; I kissed him. If you want to punch someone, then punch me instead", I said dead serious and he looked surprised at me. I heard Gaara gasp in surprise as well and I knew he was frowning at me. 

"Don't defend him. You wouldn't do that. You don't have any interest in that kind of stuff". Now I got pretty angry. He thinks he knows me soooo well like we've known each other for ages, but he's completely wrong! 

"And what the hell do you know about that?! You think you know me that much? I actually care for Gaara and I don't regret kissing him! I like him and you can't do anything about it! Don't act like you think you know everything when you don't know a shit! You're not my brother!" I was mad at Naruto, but I felt very embarrassed and blushed when I rememebered Gaara was right behind me, hearing everything I just said. My face went red and I looked down. God, why are you making everything so difficult for me? 

Y-You like him? Like... Love?" He stuttered and I took a few steps back to stand next to Gaara. I looked up at him and he looked at me as well. 

"Yes, I do". I saw a smile on Gaara's face and I smiled as well. I haven't only made Gaara smile once, but twince in just one day! This is going pretty well. 

"I... I didn't know you liked him that much. I knew you became friends but not... This", he mumled and I grabbed Gaara's hand and squeezed it lightly and gentle.