Hide and Seek JackxReader#1

You sat on the couch, bored out of your mind. "Sean! SEAN BABY!" You yelled. Sean walked in, "Yes Y/N?" He asked hovering over the back of the couch. "I'm bored. SAVE ME!" You said. He giggled and rolled his eyes. Then it clicked, "Hide and Seek!" You yelled with a smile. "What?' Sean asked, "This place is big enough to play Hide and go seek, right? Let's play!" You beamed. 

Sean agreed and you counted first. "Okay, forty-five seconds Jackaroo!" You told him as you closed your eyes and stood in a corner, counting. Sean scrambled around, looking for the perfect hiding place, then he found it. "Forty-five! Ready or now...here i come Sean-y baby!" you warned, you stalked around checking every closet and cabinet. You walked into the laundry room and and checked everywhere, he wasn't in the closet. You went into the bathroom, he wasn't in the shower, you couldn't find him anywhere. 

You walked back into the living room, "Sean! Give me a hint!" You called out, You heard a very quiet, "I love balls!" from Sean. You ran to the bedroom and looked under the bed, and sure enough there he was! "How in the hell did you fit under there?" You questioned. "Y/N, an amazing man like myself never reveals how he hides from his girlfriend!" He stated and crawled out. 

"Okay now. You have forty-five seconds. Hide!" Sean said and you ran to hide. You ran to the bathroom. Nope. The bedroom. Too obvious. The laundry room, yes! You put the clothes from the hamper basket into the washer and crawled in. Luckily you were small enough and the basket was big enough, you put the cap on and patted yourself on the back. 

"Ready or not, here comes Jack-a-boy!" Sean shouted. You heard his footsteps as you waited, hoping that he wouldn't find you. He walked into the laundry room and you held your breath. He checked the closet and...the dryer? You just held back a laugh. "I'm gonna getcha! You can't hide forever, Y/N!" he called. He left the room and went to another. You let out a sigh. "Give me a hint, Y/N!" He yelled. You giggled and thought of something witty and sarcastic. "Markiplier is hot!" You yelled. "Hotter then me?" He asked as he took the top of the hamper basket off. "Dammit!" You said as you stood up and hopped out of the basket. 

"Well?" Sean asked, You just gave me an unknowing look. "Is he hotter then me?" He pretended to be mad. "You really wanna know?" You asked seductively. He nodded. "Your the hottest in the world." You whispered into his ear. Then you slapped his ass and ran away as fast as you could. "Hey!" He yelled and chased after you. You laughed and ran into the bedroom and locked the door. Jack picked the lock. "Fuck!" You yelled and he pushed you onto the bed and his lips smashed together with yours. He pulled away and smiled. 

"Love ya!" You said with a smile. 

"I love you too, Y/N" He smiled back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Hai! Enjoy! I was reading other Jack or Markxreader and i was like...."GOTTA UPDATE AGAIN!" So yeh. I don't think i'm copying anyone...Am i? If i am sorry! Just got this cute idea :))~Mlpeej ;)}