Chapter 15- Reality

I couldn't believe it! I didn't want to believe anything right now. My heart was shattering continuously as his words repeated through my head, "You're leverage". I shook my head whilst crying; this had to be some sick twisted night mare, if I pich myself hard enough I will wake up. The harder I pinched my arm, the harder it hit me, this was reality, no nightmare. I was in love with the Joker and here he was dragging me around as if I were a rag doll. I caught him off guard and managed to escape his tight hold and grabbed the gun in his pocket. Of course it only took him a few seconds to realise I had kind of escaped but it was long enough. I pointed the gun at his forehead.

"Why?" I screamed.

"Harley come on, I don't have time for this and put that gun down before you hurt ya self" The Joker cackled.

"Don't" I started as he made an attempt to grab hold of me.

"Or what? You will shoot me, go ahead, do it Harley. DO IT! COME ON DO IT! COME ON HARLEY SHOOT ME! DON'T BE A COWARD! YOU CAN DO IT. SHOOT ME DEAD. HA HA HA HA HA.

I tried, I really did try but the memory of his lips pressed against mine surfaced the longer I stared at him. He began jumping about crazily, that I done it, I pulled the trigger.

"HA HA HA Huh? Harley you missed! HA HA HA, I knew you wouldn't do it, you love me, you love crazy old me"

He was right. I couldn't deny it. I was in love with this sick twisted man. Maybe he was right, maybe we are the same. I must be more insane to be in love with a man like him. And so I ran. I ran as fast as I can away from him.