#47: John

Imagine suffering from panic disorder, where you have frequent and unknown panic attacks. It was something that kept you from leaving the house, and especially from socializing with anyone. You learned what caused them, just by it being there whenever it wanted to be. You knew it would affect you and John, but he made sure to help you in any way.

The whole day you had a nervous feeling, but since John had you out of the house, you tried to just avoid many crowded places that mostly would cause it. When you stepped back into the house after your day out with your stepson Julian, you felt the anxiety hit you in the gut hard.

You bit the inside of your cheek as John ran with Julian to his bedroom. You decided to isolate yourself and listen to some music in your shared bedroom. Still you knew how to cope with it, until John came in the door.

"You okay? You just left without a word." He says, rubbing your back.

You shrug, "I don't know what being okay is anymore."

You started to cry as you felt your hands shake. John wrapped you in his arms as your panicking got worse. You started to hyperventilate as John was calm. He had been with you for two years now, and never had he left you here to panic.

"Y/N. Look at me." He says softly.

You were still breathing shortly before John touched your cheek.

"I-I..c-ca-an't." you choke out.

John kept his eyes on you, "Yes you can. You're not giving up. Look at me."

You tried to catch your breath to calm yourself as you looked up at John. John smiled as your breathing was finally under control. He wrapped his arms around you, singing a soft melody of Stevie Wonder.

"John." You whisper.

He looks at you, "Yes?"

You gulped, "Don't ever leave me alone."

"I won't." he says, "Never."

A/N: So I was recently diagnosed with Panic Disorder, and for some reason I couldnt help but write about it. :)