Please Read

I've got a lot of explaining to do.

I have been through hell this past month with high school and being a Freshman. Being 16 and a Freshman couldn't be any worse. But throughout it all, I have been an emotional wreck. Here's some thing you need to know before you think I'm not uploading "just cause."

I have been going through a hard time with the break up, and trying to move on. It's very hard when the person is always on your mind, and you end up sobbing in the middle of class.

I haven't been uploading because of that. Almost a year of dating went down the drain because of long distance and hopelessness. My writing vibe has been lost, so just please understand. I know I haven't been uploading any lately, but finally I break my silence.

Friends and family have been trying to help me, and I appreciate them helping me in any way they can.

And now I remember I have them

And now I remember I have them. Reality has taken its toll, but my fantasies have never been any weaker. Also, my sister cheered me up a little today by buying me a collector's book all about the Beatles.

But anything having to with love is him I think about, and it's very hard when you try to get them back, but they've already moved on with their life.

So just please understand I'm slowly picking up the pieces, and I don't know how long this will go for.

Thank You.

Yours Truly, 
       Sydney