#41: George

"I can't do this anymore! I'm done! You're not going to change!"

Imagine another fight breaking out between you and your husband George. You weren't surprised another broke out so soon, considering how much you hated George for his actions. Recently The Beatles had gone downhill and broke up, completely changing your husband. You'd think he'd be over it by now, but picking up a bottle of whiskey every night wasn't working for you.

"You don't understand! You don't spend your nights stressed the fuck out because you have a week until your album comes out! You don't know y/n! I do!" He yells, towering over you.

Honestly, you weren't afraid of George. You knew that you'd break him piece by piece, even if it meant breaking your marriage apart.

"No, I don't know what it's like, but you don't know what it's like for me to feel lonely. I try to help you but you push me away! Every night since then...you've been this monster! You don't want me anymore!" You spat.

George clenched his teeth, "Yes I do. I love you-"

"No you don't! If you loved me you'd cry on my shoulder, you'd ask for me to take time out of my day just to speak about your feelings. I've waited and nothing. I love you George, but this something you need to deal with without anyone here to take it out on." You say, marching down to your bedroom.

George followed you, "So what are you saying? You're leaving me?"

You gulped, hating the words that would leave your lips, "Until my George comes back yes."

You grabbed your keys, turning to George that would hold your wrist. You felt his eyes lay down on you.

"George. Let me go."

George didn't say a word before releasing you. You opened the door, practically in tears. You didn't want to look back, or else you'd change your mind.

You got in your car, the tears would keep coming the farther you drove away. You loved George, but you knew it would be for the best.

You soon would reach the highway, not even looking at the speed limit you were going. You didn't know where you were going to go, but soon you pulled over just to cry. You didn't know what to do at this point, not being near a gas station or anything. You were alone, and all you wanted was one thing.

George.

You closed your eyes from all of the crying, soon falling asleep.

~*~

"I'm never gonna let you go again." You felt someone whisper.

You slowly opened your eyes to George, who was shockingly holding your in tears.

"George." You say softly, pressing your lips to his.

"It's okay. I'm here." He says.

"Always."

A/N: Well I lied to myself I'm sorry! Maybe I did get inspiration from some music and got bored ;)))) but I'm trying to get better. Ain't no sickness keeping me from mah fandom! Anyways, hope you liked cause I tried! :)