#46: Ringo

As your tales became old as time, it was now your time to cherish. You couldn't believe how young you were, when the smiles came, the tears fell, your anger rose, just about everything to get you here. As you felt yourself watching your grandchildren leave your home, you waved, not having a simple thought in mind.

You were seventy three now, but age didn't matter as your body felt younger. Mom was right with taking care of your body, it'll be useful. You turned on your phone, putting on some music. You just let the radio play, as you were cleaning up the dishes. As you were loading the dish washer and back to washing, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"Oh Richard stop it." You laugh.

He leaves little kisses on your neck before turning to meet his eyes.

"I'm just trying to love you even more." He smiled.

You slipped your hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes. Nothing in this moment could be better than this.

"Seventy six years old and you still have the energy." You laugh.

He always knew how to make you smile.

"I will always have the energy to spend my days and nights with you. And do this."

Your husband snapped his fingers as an old song started to play from your younger years. You couldn't help but shake your head.

"And of course I could never forget our first dance." You say, as Ringo wraps his arms around you.

You slowly swayed in the kitchen as you rested your head on Ringo's shoulder. You remembered the words like it was 62' again, oh how young you were. You were crazy for each other, and little did Mom and Dad knew how your life would be spent with him.

"And you told me you couldn't dance." You say out loud.

He smiled, "You taught me love."

You laugh, "Of course I would."

Even when you aged, you could see how young his eyes were. It was something you could never unsee, so soothing. You pressed a kiss to his lips, smiling within. Even the smallest moments like this could be this amazing.

"I love you Richard."

"I love you too y/n."

A/N: Sorry for that weird black background and disappearance. I thought I needed to isolate my mind with writing to browse. But hey I'm back yay! I have new things planned and maybe construct something new. We shall not know. I loved this one and it's different from what I do. Hope you like or love or even die for lol but don't.

Love you guys, peace!  ✌