#20: Ringo

Imagine being home alone, bundled up inside your favorite blanket. It wasn't a very nice time for you, only that you were furious with your boyfriend Ringo. You both were "on a break." You hated how Ringo had been acting the past month.

You sat on your bed, sniffling as you watched some movie that had been already playing. You kept thinking about Ringo and it killed you. You would do anything to get him off of your mind, anything. You wiped the remaining tears away, your mind running everywhere.

You missed seeing him, his ocean blue eyes and a mess of hair you could tease. You started to regret ignoring all of his calls, ignoring him in public, refusing to answer the door when he would try to visit you.

"Oh screw it." You grunted, yanking the blankets off. You paced around the room, thinking about what you should do besides waste a good Friday night. You kinda hated your decision, but you were going to speak to Ringo. You could still remember your last conversation.

~*~

"I see the way you look at her! You love her!"

"It's because I smile isn't it?! I can't smile at other girls?! I can't speak to anyone, do anything or even breathe for a bloody moment without you snapping at me!!" Ringo yells.

You stopped, hating when Ringo yelled. His face was red, he spat, it was terrible. You started to tear up, running out of the door.

"Y/n! Please! Don't leave me!" He yelled, hesitating to run after you."

~*~

You walked towards the door, hesitating to open it. Am I really going to do this? You flung the door open, looking down to see an envelope. How long has it been there?

You looked side to side, seeing nobody around. Shrugging your shoulders, you picked up the envelope, trying to look at the writing, Ringo's.

You opened it, reading this:

Y/n,
    You don't have to speak to me, but I wanted you to know this. I miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss your e/c eyes, how they would light up. I miss the way you would kiss me, how your hands would warm up my cheeks. And how soft, oh how soft. I miss the way we'd make love, the way you could make me feel good enough. I just miss you. I want to fix who I am. What happened to the e/c h/c girl I knew? Who would spit out their pop and laugh about it after?When you could tell me everything. I miss it. I miss us. I love you, and I want you to be my love again.

~Ringo

You could cry even more after reading such a letter. You dropped it, running down the pavement to his flat. You couldn't take the ignoring, cold shoulder person you were acting like. You needed to feel his embrace again.

You banged on the door, hard enough to get Ringo to open it. You were still in tears when meeting with his ocean blue eyes. You cupped his face, smashing your lips onto his. Ringo immediately deepened the kiss. There you were, winning back his forgiveness.

You pulled away, hugging him.

"I'm sorry Ritchie. I love you. I should've never acted like this." You sniff.

Ringo meets your eyes once again, "All that matters is that I have you back."

You kissed him, and you missed that for what it felt like forever. You had him, and he had you, what all matters.

A/N: Vote, comment!