#6: Paul

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night, silent. You hated not having any sound in your house or at someone else's, either way. You laid back down, trying to go back to sleep seeing Paul was not in bed. You heard singing, a soft yet delicate voice that made you smile.

You opened your bedroom door, traveling across the hall to Paul's study room. You put your ear up to the door, hearing Paul sing.

"Oh! Darling!"

"Please believe me!"

"I'll never do you, no harm..."

He had been working on a song in which you heard bits and pieces of it. You opened the door quietly, peeking your head in to see Paul writing some more lyrics down. He lifted up his head to see you, a warm smile crossed his lips.

"I heard your singing and couldn't help but to wonder." You smiled.

"I didn't wake you did I?" He asked.

You shook your head, "I couldn't fall back asleep. Besides, it's too quiet for me too anyway."

Paul got out of his seat, walking you back to the bedroom. You both laid down, his arms around you as you nestled your head on his chest. Paul sang to you softly.

"Once there was a way to get back homeward."

"Once there was a way to get back home."

"Sleep pretty darling do not cry."

"For I will sing you a lullaby."

That was the last you heard before falling asleep in Paul's arms.

A/N: It's short but I wrote an imagine. I've had a wonderful Halloween and I hope you guys did too! I finally got to writing and I feel great. Just like I said, short but something ;)