#30: Ringo

Imagine breaking your foot...yep. It was such a funny yet painful time you broke it, but of course it would be funny to tell Ringo how you broke it. Yeah it wouldn't be fun at all for anyone spilling the news. Ringo was a bit sensitive when it came to you being okay, and why did you have to be such a clumsy girlfriend?

You were still at the hospital, having your local hospital call Ringo. You took in another breath before thinking of how Ringo would react. He wouldn't be furious, only to be by your aids twenty four seven. You didn't mind, but you music was something he needed to work on.

Ringo finally arrived, kneeling down next to you as he looked concerned, "Y/n what happened?"

You smiled, "That's a funny story.."

You ran near a bounce house...your foot going the other direction. And you thought Ringo was bad.

"I kinda ran into a bounce house during my nephew's birthday party and..my foot went the other way.." You cringed.

Ringo sighed, "I knew I shouldn't have left you alone. I mean look at you!" He says, raising his voice.

"Ringo it's not your fault." You say, putting your hand on his warm cheek.

"You realize I'm gonna be next you till you heal right?" He smiles.

You roll your eyes, "Take me away."

~*~

Ringo cared for you for those next six weeks, never leaving your side until fast asleep. You cried, complained, laughed, everything almost like a pregnancy. You smiled every time he talked, just thinking he wouldn't know yet. Yeah, that's what comes next.

Shhhh! Don't tell Ringo.

Let's save it for another time ;)

A/N: Ahhh breaking a bone, a time I remember. I only broke my left pinky...yep. I high fived once of my friends while spinning around. I didn't think I did break it since I didn't cry, but once it turned purple I went to the doctor.

Comment if you've broken a bone, and if so tell me! I'd love to know your story too.

Love you guys!
-Sydney