Chapter One

A/N:

Hey loves, thanks for checking out my story. I've had this story out for a while but never finished *sighs in procrastination*

Anywho, I've decided to revamp this story along with His Majesty so if you are a RR, you will definitely see some changes to this version. I really hope you all enjoy and happy reading! 

xoxo

"Ugh, come on Ahj, just one more paragraph and you're done." I've been sitting at my desk for the last half hour trying to bs my way through this world studies assignment. 10:35PM. Letting out an exasperated sigh, I shake my head and took a sip of my piping hot coffee. The buzzing in my back pocket caught my attention before I could focus on my computer screen. Taking out my phone, I chuckled at the text message appearing on notification screen.

Ahji, I know you're still working on your paper. I'm about to slide through in a bit so don't submit it yet!

"Whatever Neill," I chuckled to myself. "You have an hour to get here before I turn in this paper." Sure enough there was a knock on the front door not even a minute later. Peeking out of the peephole, I see Neill standing here with the biggest smile on his face. I swear this guy has Jedi powers or something. "Well look at what the cat dragged in, it's the birthday boy." I opened the door and Neill crossed the threshold with his backpack and laptop. Setting his laptop on the nearest table, he turns around and engulfs me in a warm cozy hug.

Closing my eyes, I inhale his scent and bask in his arms. Ever since I've known him, his vanilla woodsy scent always made me feel safe, as if I was home. We've been friends since we before we even could talk. From running around the pack grounds as pups and shifting together to graduating high school and going to the same university, Neill has been a constant in my life. I genuinely don't know what I would do without him.

Slowly but surely, my feelings for him changed over the years. He went from being my boy best friend to someone I hope would be my mate. Through our adolescent years, Neill started training in preparation for his 21st birthday; the day that he becomes Alpha of our pack. He went from some lanky kid to a tall and shredded lycan. I tried not to act affected by his physical change, but it was quite hard considering the fact that this lovable and affectionate guy stuck to me like glue.

However I wasn't the only hot-blooded teen girl of the pack, so it wasn't a surprise that he caught the attention of others. You know, the slim, pretty and popular were femmes saw him as a conquest and decided that he shouldn't be seen with the likes of me - the only out of shape were that couldn't lose her excess fat no matter how hard she tried. I mean, have you ever seen an overweight wolf before? I swear I stuck out like a sore thumb with the pack my entire life. And for that reason alone, our peers didn't think I was fit to even be Neill's friend.

Surprisingly though, Neill didn't feel the same way as others. There were countless times Neill stepped up and defended me when I couldn't even defend myself. My mind drifted back to our high school graduation a few years ago when he fought an entire group of guys. They saw Samantha, another childhood friend of mine (and now suite mate), and I dancing on the dance floor and decided to bring unwanted attention my way all because the fat girl was living her life. Shortly after, he told me that he decided to attend the same college as me. You know I gotta keep an eye out for my Ahji. Plus who's gonna help me with my homework?