Chapter One: Right

"You have to be kidding me." Growled the ice goddess,Glacies, as she glared at the god of light,Lux. The golden dragon looked at her with a strange calmness on his face,his tail flicked side to side slowly.
"Well,I don't think we should be doing this."
The former mates looked into each other's eyes before they each turned away.
"I trusted you." Muttered the goddess.
"I know but I'm sorry,we can't be any longer,we shouldn't have in the first place."
The ice goddess's eyes widen in dismay, "Are you calling our relationship a mistake?" She snarled the word with distaste.
"Yes," sighed the god,"yes I am."
"Lux! I can't believe I'm hearing these words from you. . ."

"Well,you are. This is no dream Glacies."

"More like nightmare," snarled Glacies, "no one even knew about us,but then again,how would it be wrong if we were together?"

"It just isn't right." Responded Lux.

Glacies looked at the ice ground beneath her,eyes turning a dark blue to show sadness.

"I shouldn't have listened to you,should have left earlier." She stood up and walked deeper into her territory where the moon was always high and the sun was never out. Lux watched her leaving, knowing he did the right thing but it felt so wrong.
I done the right thing,even if she doesn't know,I know.
Lux thought as he watched his former mate vanish in the snowy storm of her territory,a split in the ice followed her until she unfolded her large wings and flew away. Lux couldn't help but feel anger towards himself. He couldn't let her stay with him,it would unbalance everything about the elements. You can't just mix two and expect it to work out unlike some elements.

(First chapter 0.0 I hope some of ya like it ^~^)

[Song: Carousel by Melanie Martinez (KXA Remix)]