Natsu's Understanding

Natsu's P.O.V

I can't believe it. Jellal didn't expect to waltz in here and hurt Erza again. I was glaring at him, Gray put his hand on my shoulder and patted he slightly.

"Don't let him ruin the day, Natsu. Have some fun."

"You will help me kill him if he dares lay a hand on her again. Right?"

"Duh." He responds as we share a chuckle. I catch Jellal looking my way, but when I turn to face him, he looks away. What is he trying to say?

Lisanna is staring at me, and slowly looking down. I walk over to her and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Lis, you alright?" I ask her.

"No, nothing." Her reply is so faint, I barely caught on. I lift her chin gently, so that she would look at me. She stared directly into my eyes for a second, then starts turning red. I can feel her heart rate quicken. I wonder why? I pull her closer to my face, causing her to turn redder.

"It's obvious that you're not alright. Tell me, Lis." She sigh as a let go or her chin, and a sad  look fills her eyes for a second, then her expression softens, and a smile returns, though not genuine.

"I guess...I guess I just feel out of place. All you guys here have had such tough lives and pasts, while I was pampered and taken care of while you were suffering!" She sniffs, and I realize that she was about to cry. I wrap my arm around her and give her a hug. 

"Don't cry, Lis..."

"But---"

"It's not like you haven't been suffering like we have. You're a shadow, are you not?" That surprised her. She looked up into my face as I was hugging her. 

"You..."

"I know, Lis. I understand." That causes her to shed another tear.

"Was your Lisanna a shadow?" She asks. I'm surprised for a second then look at the sky.

"Yeah."

"Thank you, Natsu. I am so glad a found you guys---"

"You will find yourself, Lisanna." I say. "Let me help you find you."

She looks deep in my eyes and asks. "Do you miss her?" I already know who she's talking about.

"Everyday." I say sadly.

"Your Lisanna?" She says.

"No, Lis. Until I join her, she's not my Lisanna anymore. You are. You are my Lisanna."

She blushes like mad and I release her. "I don't wanna be sad all evening!" I yell. "Let's party!"

The entire gang, (Minus Jellal) Scream for joy.