Chapter 20

Chapter 20-A miracle Worker

I then dropped the hammer and backed away. Eggman slowly and went into his egg carrier once more. "Farewell". he said hoarse. He then vanished. I walked over to sonic, who was helped up by lilly. "lilly, I'm so sorry". Lilly then looked away. "it's fine". "we know you didn't mean it". she replied. I then got on my knees and started crying again. Maria then cried for me. "oh maria". I said holding her. I walked her over to golden shadow. "this is your daddy". I struggled to say my words, since I was choking on my tears. Maria's hand started glowing a pink color. "what the......"? I said. Maria then touched shadow and he started glowing pink. We all were amazed and surprised at this scene. Then suddenly, the gold started melting away. I then saw the black and red of shadow again. As soon as it all melted away, I could see all of shadow. He opened his eyes. "what did I miss"? he asked. "SHADOW"! I yelled. I then squeezed him tight. "how did I turn back"? he asked. I then looked at maria. "Maria has healing powers". Shadow then kissed her and she started to laugh. "that's my girl". Everyone then ran over to us and hugged us. scourge, striker, Jessica, and Scarlett left. Chaz hedgy and jimmy said their goodbyes. "should we get going"? asked shadow. "I think so". I responded. Everyone gave us hugs. "good luck, guys". said knuckles. "please come visit soon". said amy. I then hugged Brittany. "I should probably get back to my home". she said. "I'll come visit you sometime". "OK". sonic then used Eggman's transporter and transported her away. (don't ask why, eggman just made it). I saved the best hugs for last. I hugged lilly and Nyla at the same time. "I will come real soon". I then hugged silver and sonic. "I definitely won't forget you guys". "thank you for all your help and friendship". I then walked over to shadow and maria. I then looked back at them as they waved goodbye. I then started to cry. Shadow then hugged me. We then chaos controlled away. ~   we walked into our house. "I want to show you something". He then lead me to a white door. I opened it and saw a beautiful sight. It was a red, black, and yellow nursery. Everything was in perfect place and was right for Maria. I then laid maria down in her crib. She suddenly fell asleep. "Shadow". "Yes"? he asked. "A while back, i felt that nobody would ever love me". "I felt ...........pushed in the dark". I then continued. "but ever since I met you, my life has taken a turn in life, and I'm happier". "your the empty hole in my heart, filling up". "I love you". I started to cry. "I love you too, sweet heart". he then hugged me as we walked out. I then looked back at Maria sleeping. I then smiled at shadow and we left the room.       

how will sophie and shadow live their life and how will they raise little maria? find out next time in..............Book 3.

🎉 You've finished reading My life with shadow the hedgehog (sequel to my shadowy life) (#Wattys2014) 🎉