Chapter 16

Chapter 16- What's a girl to do?

We started running down the street and was on our way. I then noticed it getting darker. I looked up at the clouds. It was turning dark and swirling up. "what's up with the clouds"? I asked "well, you see Sophie, that's what happens when a storm comes through". "Shut-up, Tina". I then remembered where it was (remember, scourge and striker, ring a bell?) "guys, follow me". I then pulled out my chaos emerald and we all vanished in a bright light. When it cleared, we were at the new base for eggman. "let's go". I said as we all headed inside. Eggman's alarms started going off "intruder alert". "intruder alert". robots started chasing us. We all then started fighting them. Shadow then put me behind him. "you can't fight right now". I then looked away. I then bumped into a door. The robots started heading towards me. (I had to think fast, so I did). I opened the door and went in. I was shocked for what I saw. "Lily"! "Nyla"! I yelled. Lily and Nyla were trapped in giant tubes, connected to a generator. "so nice of you to join us, Sophie". Just then, a giant tube opened and landed on top of me, from above. Shadow, Sonic and everyone else came running in. "so nice for all of you, to join us". eggman said evilly.  "let nyla go"! yelled Jazmine. "you shouldn't trust me". (obviously) "and here's the best part, I need you too". He then dropped a tube on her as well. Robots moved me and Jazmine to the generator and connected it. "we would love to continue with this conversation, but were busy". "farewell"! he then climbed in his egg carrier and had a remote in his hands. He pressed a button and shot us four, with the generator, up. The roof opened and we kept going up. "SHADOW"! I yelled. I banged on the tube, but nothing happened. Eggman then flew over to us. "you four thought I didn't know, but I did". "you four are the elements of power". (so Jazmine is the other one left). "you tricked me"! yelled Jazmine. "you'll get used to it". said eggman. "i know Sophie has". I stayed silent". "I plan to use all of your powers, and rule the world". "wa ha ha ha ha ha"! he laughed. Eggman then pressed a button on the generator and it started up. We then started glowing different colors. (the tubes did at least). Lily was red, Nyla was white, Jazmine was brown, and I was blue. Then the colors shot in the sky and the clouds started swirling. the weather was turning colder and colder (and it was July, so yeah).I then felt strange. I was in pain. he was draining our powers and forcing us to use our powers. Lily and Nyla got on their knees and tried to stay awake. Jazmine held her head in her hands. She started slipping down the tube. i leaned on the tube and felt dizzy. (is this the end)? I then saw 3 bright yellow lights. Suddenly, there were 3 yellow hedgehogs, flying toward us. (is it who I think it is?) I then saw sonic, shadow and silver. "Chaos Control"! they yelled and blasted the generator. It then started to overload. "no, no"! eggman yelled. Sonic then blasted Lily's and Jasmine's  tube and held onto them. Silver blasted Nyla's tube and let her down safely. Shadow then blasted my tube and held onto me with soft, tender hands. "hold on". he said and lowered me down to the ground. "You'll pay for this"! yelled eggman. "uh oh". he said and the generator exploded. "Curse you"! he screamed as he flew to the other side of the town. We all then chaos controlled back to Sonic's house.   ~  When we arrived back, we saw 4 hedgehogs, standing in front of our door.  "welcome back".  "SCOURGE"! everyone yelled. "get behind me". shadow said to me. "no, no, no". he said waving his hands side to side. "we just came to see if you were alright". Everyone looked confused. "but, you never cared before and your........you". said sonic. "I know, but I wanted to help since Sophie cared so much to bring my girlfriend back to me and protected her from eggman". Everyone then looked at Jessica. "hi". she said shyly. "and this is my girlfriend". he then pointed to Scarlett. (she just waved). Everyone then walked over to the four to greet the two girls. Shadow then started walking. I was right behind him until there were sharp pains in my back. "ow". shadow immediately turned around. "are you OK"? he asked worried. "I guess I......OUCH"! I yelled and held my stomach. "here, sit down". Shadow then picked me up and put me on the porch step. We then heard a sinister laugh. "I'm back"! We then saw eggman in his egg carrier. "you may have ruined my first plan, but I always have a back up". Then robots dropped from the sky. They started shocking everyone.  a robot started coming near me, but I was in so much pain, that I couldn't defend myself. The robot then exploded. I then saw Lily and Nyla helping me up. "Take Sophie inside and protect her"! yelled shadow. They then nodded and took me inside. They then took me to my used to be room and locked the door. I then laid on the bed. "Now you made me mad"! yelled eggman and he pressed a button. "Allow me to introduce my latest creation". "The eggman smasher"! Then a giant robot, with giant hammers(and other weapons) fell from the sky. They were about to fight it until the robot shined a red light on all of them "Farewell"! They all then started disappearing. "NO"! I yelled. in a blink of an eye, they were gone. and that wasn't even the worst part. "AHHH"! "Lily"! "Nyla"! "The baby is coming"!