Chapter 14

Chapter 14- still hurting

I have been crying for a while now. (I can't believe amy). I then heard a herd of people trampling upstairs. There was then a knocked on the door. "Sophie, are you OK"? asked the voice of blaze. "NO"! "GO AWAY"! I yelled. "please Sophie, let us in". said Tina. "NO"! Then a bright light shined in my room. when it cleared, I saw lily and nyla. "were sorry to barge in, but......". said nyla. "we wanted to make sure that you were OK". finished lily. I then wiped a tear away. "sure, I'm fine". I lied. "Sophie, Shadow would never leave you". "he maybe a jerk at times, but would never leave you". said lily. "you think so"? I asked. "I know so". said nyla. It was then silent. "do you need a hug"? lily asked. I then nodded and we went into a group hug. I then heard another knock on the door. "Sophie, can I please come in"? said the voice of shadow. I then opened the door and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Sophie, it wasn't my fault'. " amy did it, not me". "please don't be mad at me". "you know that.....". I then interrupted him with a kiss. when we finished, he looked at me confused. "I know that you would never leave me, and I love you too". we then hugged. "where is amy"? asked nyla. "yeah, we should teach her a lesson". said lily clutching up her fists. "you've done enough". said shadow to lily. "besides, I took care of it". We then wore blank expressions. I then gasped. "what did you do"? I asked. Shadow then smiled evilly. "follow me'. We then headed down stairs and saw something dangling from the chandelier. "Get me down"! Amy was tied up and dangling from the chandelier, by a single rope. she had sparkles on her. Shadow then turned off the light and she started shining by the chandelier light. Everyone started laughing at her, except me and nyla. I even saw lily laughing. "lily". I said. she then looked at me "what"? "that was a good one, isn't is Sophie"? Shadow asked. "Sophie"? I then looked at amy. I saw a single tear leave her eye. "no". "this isn't funny". "I agree". said nyla. she then flew up and cut the rope. she lowered her down and then I untied her. I then slapped her in her face. "you backstabbing donkey". she then looked away. "I trusted you and you hurt me". !I know that you hurt me so bad, but no one deserves that". "you are no longer my true friend". "I will no longer trust you". I then walked out of the house and kept walking. "Sophie"! "Sophie, come back"! yelled Tina. ~ I went walking for a while. I kept looking at the ground, and wasn't looking where I was going. I then bumped heads with someone. "ow". "I'm so sorry". I then helped this person up. "it's you". The hedgehog looked up at me, with sparkling eyes. "we didn't properly meet". "hi, I'm Jessica". "Jessica the hedgehog". "hello". I said. "I'm Sophie the hedgehog". "nice to meet you". I then shook her hand. "so, what are you doing here"? "I thought you would be with scourge"? I said a little disgusted. "well, since you escaped, Eggman wanted to capture me again". "to keep me from being kidnapped, scourge told me to run and hide, so he wouldn't think about that". "so, you've been hiding all this time"? I asked. "yep". she responded. "different places". she then looked away. "only, now I'm ready to go back to my scourgy". "I feel safer around him, anyway". "why don't you just go back now"? I asked. "I don't know where he is". she then looked away. "I know a way". "you do"? I then nodded. "follow me". we then started running down the street. I then pulled out a chaos emerald. "Chaos Control"! I yelled and we vanished in a bright light. ~ we then appeared in a base (where I was being held by scourge and striker). What do you know, it was the same computer room from before. Scourge and Striker then came in "hide". I whispered to her. (they weren't even looking, but at each other). "so, we have to find a way to get to......". Scourge then stopped talking as he looked at me. (so did striker). "remember me"? I asked. they both then grabbed me. "no, wait"! I yelled. Striker held onto me as scourge put a knife to my neck. "what are you doing here"? he asked coldly. "please listen". "no, were done listening". He then pulled back and was ready to strike me until......."STOP"! Jessica jumped jumped out from behind the chair. "Jessica". Scourge said speechless. "don't hurt her". scourge then dropped his knife and ran to her. He gave her a tight hug. "how did you get here"? she then pointed to me. "that's what i was trying to tell you". scourge then looked surprised. "release her". Striker then let me go". "why did you do that for me"? he asked. "because I know how it feels to lose someone you love". "also missing someone, so I wanted you to get your girl back". "I can respect that". said striker. just then, another girl hedgehog, walked in and hugged him. "this is Scarlett, my girlfriend". "you only knew her for 5 days". said scourge shocked. I then smiled "so, I know somebody who fell in love on the first hour they met". It was then silent. "well, see ya". "I better get back". Jessica then gave me a hug. "thank you". I then stopped hugging her "your welcome". I then chaos controlled away.