Chapter 18

Chapter 18-getting ready

Normal point-of-view: this was not fun. Not fun at all! I started breathing heavily and laying my back against the back of the bed. "This is torture"! I yelled. Lilly then hugged me. "hang in there, shadow's coming". We then saw a bright light in the room. We then saw everyone. "guys". "just in time, she's not doing so good". said lilly. "AHHH"! I yelled. Shadow then came over to me. "Shadow, your here". I said breathing heavily. "yes Sophie, I'm here for you". I then squeezed his hand. "oh, I wish someone would just shoot me"! I yelled. Shadow then had sorrow eyes. I then saw someone very familiar. "Brittany"? She then came up to me. "is it really you, Sophie"? I then nodded. She then gave me a hug. "I've missed you so much". "and I've missed you". "OUCH"! I yelled. Brittany then jumped back. "I'm so sorry". I said starting to cry. "it's OK". Brittany said warmly. "tails, is it too late to take her to the hospital"? sonic asked. "I think her contractions are too close". "we probably won't make it". "but couldn't we just chaos control there"? asked knuckles. Suddenly, we saw chaz hedgy  and jimmy run in. "hey guys, what's up"? asked sonic. "it just said on the news, that robots are invading all the hospitals". "well, that's a no then". said knuckles. We then looked outside. "what, Eggman is still out there". "I guess there gone". said eggman with an evil smile. "They would have came back by now..........unless". He then got into his egg carrier. "there probably at the hospital". Eggman then started leading his robot away. "I'm gonna find them". They were then gone, out of sight. "good, he's gone". espio said. "it's too dangerous to go to the hospital". said shadow. "Sophie might get hurt". Shadow then picked me up and took me to the healing room. I then got dressed, in the bathroom, in a hospital gown to wear. I then sat on the bed as they put a wired bracelet on my arm. Tails had all of the hospital equipment hooked up. (tails is really smart and should be a doctor). I then later down as tails monitored me. "OK, your not ready to push yet, for a while". "but were gonna keep monitoring you, so it will let us know when it's time". I then relaxed, because the contractions calmed down from earlier and I was able to breath normal again. Shadow then stood by me "how are you doing"? I then smiled. "a lot better than before". Shadow then gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you, I know it's hard for you". I then nodded. "I'm so glad that everyone is here with me". "thank you". "GROUP HUG"! yelled silver as we all gathered up into a hug. (I feel so loved). We then pulled away. I noticed it turning dark outside. "we should all get some sleep". said knuckles yawning. We all agreed and they all left the room. "Brittany, you can sleep in my room". I insisted. "I'll show you where it is". said sonic. Sonic then whispered something to shadow (but I couldn't hear it). Everyone then left the room except me and shadow. "I'm gonna stay in here with you". He then kissed me on the forehead and sat in the chair. I then fell into a deep sleep. ~dream~   I was pushing like crazy when finally the baby arrived. Eggman then bursted in the door and robots took the baby as more robots held us down. "NO"! I yelled. Eggman then shot the baby, in the head, with a gun. I started yo cry. "Told you that you would pay". He then shot me in the head and I blacked out. ~dream end~  I shot straight up to see shadow beside me. "Your OK Sophie, it's only a dream". "shadow". I cried. He then pulled me into a hug. "Eggman is gonna kill the baby and me". "no he won't". he answered. "I will protect you and our baby". "that is a promise". I then kissed him. We then went back to sleep.