Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Another Problem

Normal point-of-view: I woke up in a strange room. It was the same metal base I had escaped from before. (only a different room). This room was filled with monitors and computers. I tried to get up, but realized I was tied up to a chair. "your awake". said a familiar voice. I looked up to see no one, until an evil green hedgehog, came out of the shadows. "hello again". "SCOURGE"! I yelled. " I told you I would be back". " and I'm not alone". My eyes then widen as the brown hedgehog, with purple quills, came out from the shadows. "YOU"! I yelled. "Don't flatter yourself". he responded, which made me turn a little red of embarrassment. "I didn't introduce myself". "I'm striker, striker the hedgehog". "Why are you two kidnapping me"? I asked. "I've already told you, you don't need to know". "Now shut-up, I need to take this call". He then looked at the computer screen. "but......". "He said SHUT-UP"! striker yelled as he collected lightning energy in his hands and aimed it at me. I then closed my mouth (now I know why he's called striker). All of a sudden, a picture webcam of someone came up. ( I couldn't see who it was, because striker blocked my way). "Move Striker"! "oh, am I in your way"? "good". He then turned around and faced the computer monitor. " We have her, sir" "good, took you long enough". said a familiar voice. (too familiar) I managed to get a glimpse at the computer screen. "EGGMAN"! I yelled."Shut-up"! yelled Scourge. I then rolled my eyes. "We have her as promised, now let my girl go". Eggman then smirked. "na ah ah". "you have to bring her to me in person first, then I'll hand her over to you". Scourge then rolled his eyes. "fine, will hand her over right away". (I don't like the found of that). "good, now hurry along". "We don't have all week you know". Then Eggman signed off. Scourge then looked away. Striker then put his hand on his shoulder "she'll be fine, let's go get her". Scourge and Striker then started looking at me. (I was so confused). " what are you starring at"? he yelled. I then looked away "well, sorry". I whispered. " let's just take this insecure brat to Eggman and get on with our life". said striker. He then untied me and I stood there. " what, your not gonna try to escape"? he asked. I then shrugged my shoulders. "what's the point"? "you two will easily catch me with no sweat". Striker then shook his head in agreement. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "scared"? asked scourge. "no". "well, you should be". " well I'm not". I snapped. "can I ask you a question"? I asked. "no". replied scourge. "well too bad". "your gonna hear it anyway". I then continued. "If you had a girl of your own, why were you flirting with me"? Scourge then smirked. "because I was just trying to freak you out". "well it worked". I admitted. "good". Scourge then pulled out a chaos emerald. "Chaos Control"! he yelled. We three then vanished in a blink of an eye. ~ We then appeared in a control room of some sort. "Ah, you finally made it". said the man in the chair ( otherwise known as Eggman). Striker then put me down. "now I hot what you wanted, now give me what I want". said scourge. Eggman then rolled his eyes. "fine, I'm a man of my word". (yeah right). Eggman then then opened a door, where two robots carried out a tan hedgehog, with white long hair. "Robots, let her go". They then released her and she ran into scourges arms. "Scourge"! she yelled. "I thought I would never see you again......Jessica". "Seize her". He then pointed to me and they grabbed both of my arms and pulled away. "sorry kid, it's just how it is". said scourge. I then shaded a tear as they dragged me out of the room ~ The robots then took me to another room with two beds. It was a grey room, with a depressing, dull, intense feeling of being inside here. The robots then threw me into the room and locked the door. " Sophie, your OK". I turned my head, to see lily, hiding under the bed". "lily"? "but how"? "and why"? "and"? lily then came out from under the bed and hugged me. "whoa whoa, don't stress yourself". I then backed up. "I'm so sorry". "I'm just confused and lost". "I mean wasn't sonic and the gang watching you"? Lily then looked away, fighting back tears. "a lot gas happened since you've been kidnapped". It was then silent. " what do you mean"? I asked. She then sat on the bed full of depression in her eyes. (I bet the room didn't help either). "everyone gates me, including....... sonic". My eyes then widen up. "WHAT"! She then shook her head and started to cry. "what happened"? She then hesitated "well, me and Amy got into a fight and....". "whoa whoa whoa". "you and Amy were fighting"!?!? "how did that happen"? She then smiled. "don't tell me..... did you......and sonic.......". "kissed". she finished. "wow". I then nudged her. "Sonic's into you". Lily then frowned. "not anymore". I then gave her a hug. " hey, he was just upset". I then broke the hug. " There's no doubt in my mind that he still loves you". "will get out of here and we will fix this............together". "thank you Sophie". " I have one more question, how did you get here anyway"? "Eggman found me and kidnapped me". "oh". I replied.