Chapter 15

Chapter 15- more shocking news

I then arrived back at Sonic's house (I finally calmed down from that episode). I then knocked on the door and shadow pulled me in the house. (it scared the fire out of me). "what the hell, shadow"? I asked. He then smiled and hugged me. "Where have you been'? he asked. I then shrugged my shoulders. "does it really matter"? "let me think......yes". "where did you go"? I then started sweating. "well, I'll tell you. as long as you don't get mad". Shadow then crossed his arms "your telling me either way". he snapped. He then looked at me with soft, tender eyes "I want us to be honest with each other, no secrets". (I understand what he's saying). I then backed up "OK shadow". I then took a deep breath. "I was walking down the street until I bumped heads with Jessica the hedgehog". "OK and she is.........". I then hesitated "Scourge's girlfriend". "WHAT"! he yelled. "anyway, she wanted to go back to scourge, but couldn't find him". "why couldn't she find him"? he asked. ~5 minutes later ~ I then explained everything to him. "so now do you understand"? He then glared at me. "I knew they were working for Eggman (or figured out), but I didn't know he had a girlfriend". "she's really nice". "Sophie, going off to go find scourge was dangerous, especially when you found him". "he could have hurt you". I then looked at him, with sensitive eyes "but he didn't, thanks to Jessica". "what if she wasn't there"? I then thought for a moment. "you need to be careful, especially when carrying a baby'. Shadow then hugged me "I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm trying to protect you, and our child". He then stopped hugging me and kissed me. We then went inside. ~ 5 more months later~ We have been living peaceful for the last 5 months. We are now preparing for the baby. Me and amy are still friends and we made up (but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep my eye on her though). I decided to go shopping with everyone, at the mall, for baby things. "oooooo". "let's go there". said cream all excited. Then all of a sudden, everyone was tugging on my shirt. "guys, why don't we just split up and meet up later". "that way, will find more things". Everyone agreed and headed in separate directions. I was then relieved "good, there gone". I then headed my way to the snack bar. (hey, a girl's gotta eat. especially a pregnant one). I then felt someone near me. I looked around and saw no one. I then felt dirt/small pebbles on my head. "what the...."? I looked up to see a humongous boulder over my head. "AHHH"! I yelled. "Sophie"! I was then grabbed and moved out of the way, before it fell on me. it was shadow, of course, who saved me. "are you alright"? he asked. I then nodded. "how was a boulder floating"? I asked. I then saw boulders being thrown right at us. "GET DOWN"! yelled shadow as he blocked me for protection. "where is this coming from"? I asked. Everything then stopped. "huh, it stopped". I said. We then saw a hedgehog heading out way. It was a female hedgehog, that was pure orange, with pink stripes on her arms and legs. There was a pink stripe on her belly. She had red, shorthair, and purple eyes. (she spelled trouble). "move out of the way, hedgehog". "I'm getting her". said the hedgehog. "who are you"? he asked. she then crossed her arms "Jazmine the hedgehog". "now move"! Shadow just stood there. "suit yourself". She then punched him in the stomach. He fell to his knees and Jazmine then threw a boulder at shadow. He went flying and hit the mall wall, on the other side. "SHADOW"! I yelled. "pathetic". she said. I then glared at her. (that's exactly what striker said to me). I then gathered up energy "Chaos Blast"! I yelled and blasted her from me. I then started running to shadow. "please, you think I'm done with you yet"? She then threw huge amounts of boulders at me. Then sonic cut through the boulder and stood in front of me. Everyone else was by Sonic's side. "yo girl, you might want to step down". "uh, no". she said and threw dozens of of boulders at us. Everyone started attacking her at once. I then ran over to shadow and shook him. "come on shadow, wake up". "wake up, shadow". Shadow then opened his eyes. Jazmine then stopped throwing boulders. "why did you stop"? asked knuckles. (why would he ask that). "because I didn't come here to fight you all". "I came here to take her". She then pointed to me. "I have to take her, I have no choice". "what are you talking about"? asked sonic. "look, if I don't take her to eggman, he's gonna kill my friend". "EGGMAN"! we all yelled. "your working for eggman"? asked knuckles. "na dip". I replied. "please just get out of my way". "I need to do this". "no you don't". said sonic. "we can help you". "Really"? she said. "of course". "who is your friend"? asked blaze. "her name is Nyla the hedgehog". "say what"? I yelled. "but that's impossible, nyla is right over........". We looked all around, but didn't see her. "How did eggman take her without anyone seeing him"? "wait, wasn't lily with her"? I then looked around and didn't see her either. "Eggman is real sneaky". "WE GOT TO SAVE THEM"! yelled silver. "we will help, because they are our friends too". We then all agreed. "I know where he is". Jazmine said. "and I have a plan". said sonic. We then all gathered together and headed to the base. "I'll explain on the way". We were then on our way. (I hope there OK).