Chapter 15 I love you (FINAL)

Oh my goodness! It's been so long since my last update!! I got so
busy I'm sorry! So this has taken me so long to write and I'm so grateful for the support! I decided to end this here and I'm thinking of making a second part to this book! Also I'll be working on another book as well since I now have a lot of free time so make sure you follow me when I post the first chapter of that! Thank you guys so much for the amazing support on this! I hope you enjoyed this ! Now here is the final chapter! Enjoy!

My mouth hung open as Marcus pulled me out of the building. I quickly looked back over my shoulder and caught Nathan's eye. His eyes were wide and his brows were furrowed together. I willed my pleading looks at him to let him know how sorry I was.

Marcus was walking so fast that I kept tripping over every crack on the sidewalk. Regardless he wouldn't loosen his grip on my wrist. When we finally stopped I was shoved into an empty alley way.

He loosened his grip on my wrist but his body was pressed protectively against mine holding me in place.

I glared up at him and tried to move away. "Marcus, let me go. What you just did was inconsiderate and rude. I don't need you swooping in and-"

My words were stopped with Marcus placing a hard kiss onto my lips. No matter how hard I tried telling myself to kick him where the sun doesn't shine I eventually gave in. My fingers found their way into his hair and he was holding me so tightly that I was afraid I would break. He held my face into his hands so softly it made my heart hammer loudly in my chest.

We broke apart and I leaned my head against his chest and tried to get my breathing under control.

What just happened?!

Marcus lifted my face gently and he placed a soft kiss next to my mouth. His lips brushed my ear and my spine tingled when he whispered softly ,"you're mine. I don't approve of what's mine being handled by others.."

"Marcus... I don't want to get hurt by you. I don't want others to look down on you because of who you're dating. Your mother for instance..."

I looked away from him and I bit my lip to keep it from trembling. I really do love Marcus but I know that I'm no good for him...

I don't even have enough money to pay for schooling, I get paid squat at my cafe job - well used to be my job - and I'm definitely not some beautiful model that would look amazing on his arm.

Marcus gripped my shoulders and held me against him. He was shaking. I tried to pull free to look at his at his face but he shook his head and held me tighter.

"Addie... Please believe me. I won't do anything to hurt you. I can't let you go.. Please."

His voice is so soft that I can barley hear him. I hug him tightly and I'm fighting the urge to cry. I want to believe him. I want this to work. I want to be his!

"Can you take me home.. To your room?" I whisper.

He goes still and I can tell he's trying to decipher what I just said. He pulls back slowly and looks down at me.

"Addie.."

I shake my head and stand on my toes so I can reach his lips. Our lips brush softly against each other and I can feel his breath hitch. I softly place my hands behind his neck and hold myself as close as I can get.

"Marcus, I want to be yours. I want to trust you. Please take me home to your bed."

He looks down at me with a smile playing on his lips. He looks so adorable like this! I'm discovering that he has so many different faces and I want to see them all. I smile up at him and he grabs my hand as we head toward his car.