Chapter 4 - A Walk

Louis had a long night of sleep. Long and restless. Mr. Styles was in New York, a sudden problem had come up in his office there and he had to leave urgently. Louis didn't want to admit but he couldn't deny it anymore, he missed the man. He relished in the comfort he received in the proximity of Mr. Styles.

The dominant was expected to be away for two days and Louis was already missing him. It had hardly been a day!

He sighed, there was no benefit in denying that he felt a lot attracted to the dominant and not only in the sense of looks, although that was a bonus. He truly appreciated how Mr. Styles treated him, always with respect and kindness, well except for the first time, of course, but that was something that seemed miniscule to every other gesture.

After straightening out the sheets and a hot shower, he walked to the kitchen and made himself some cereal. Lauren was off on weekends and Louis had hoped that he would have spent some time with Mr. Styles. Not that he would have offered himself, but he had actually enjoyed the time they had gone shopping. Other than a threat of receiving a punishment when he had denied the dominant to buy him an expensive three piece suit, every thing had sailed smoothly. He had even let the man wound an arm around his waist for the whole time!

Staying inside the massive house with nothing to do was driving him crazy and he needed to get out. Well, he had something to do. Mr. Styles had asked him to think of what he wanted to do with his life; carry on with the studies, or get a job. But that could wait another day, right?

He grabbed his phone and keys off the table before making his way out of the back entrance since the front one was guarded with a steel gate.

The rule of informing the dominant about leaving home lingered somewhere in his brain, but there was no way Mr. Styles could find out if he returned within an hour or two and remember to check his phone.

He was not planning to go far from the residence and neither to stay out late, but when did things start to go as planned. The park was near the house and since it was on the country side of the city, it was filled with posh kids playing around, their mothers talking at a side.

Louis walked around the park, the weather was nice and not too cold, which was rare. There was no one around his age, not like he would have talked to them if there indeed was someone. He sat down at the bench and simply watched the kids play at the swings and let his thoughts wander.

Maybe he shouldn't have let his thoughts to wander since all he could think these days was about Mr. Styles... Harry... He should refer to him by his first name in his thoughts at least. He appreciated everything about his dominant, the man was authoritative and made Louis feel safe, he felt so strongly towards him because Harry truly respected him and his wishes.

He really shouldn't have let his thoughts to stray because when he finally took notice of his surroundings, it was to realise that the park was barely occupied by anyone and it had started to grow dark. He hurried to dig his phone out and gulped when he saw the thirteen missed calls, four voice messages and seven texts... all from his dominant. The time flashing 18:27.

Louis was in deep, deep trouble.

His thumb hovered over the call button before he decided to first go home.

-

Louis walked in through the front door, a tremor in his step. He saw Andrew outside, confirming that Harry was back home. Although, it did please him to know that the dominant had came back a day early, it also made him realise what a fool he had been.

His feet came to an abrupt halt and throat dried up when he saw Harry sitting at the recliner; sporting a cold-hard expression. He was wearing a full sleeved t-shirt and trousers, clearly being back for a quiet a few hours.