Chapter 5

The rest of the car ride was filled with excited and teasing chatter over my embarassing baby photos. Let me just say, I officially hate my life.

I parked the car and jumped out immediately, blushing profusely and wanting to get the baby photo session over and done with.

Unfortunately, I ended tripping and falling face first towards the pavement. I stuck my hands out just in time, catching myself.

Ace and my mom were now out of the car. My mother was busy laughing at my clumsiness as Ace rushed over and helped me stand up straight.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worry evident in his eyes. His electric blue gaze flickered down to my hands which now had a few scrapes that bled lightly. He grabbed them gently and brought them closer to his face to get a better inspection at the minor wounds.

Heat slowly creeped up my neck out of embarrassment. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peta making his way over to me with the fattest grin ever on his face. A grin probably similar to his tool over my face.

"Peta! My favorite dude!" I yelled, breaking free of Ace's hold. I ran to him and wrapping him up in a hug. A light growl was heard behind me to which Peta and I rolled our eyes in sync. It's just that twin connection.

"I thought I was your favorite!" Whined my youngest brother, Gunner.

"Hmm... I don't know little man. It might be Peta here," I teased while ruffling his light brown hair.

His eyes widened at me before his pout returned, tears beginning to form in his light brown eyes.

"No! Lil' man, I'm kidding!" I crouched down with a huge smile and picked up Gunner, tickling him a little bit. If you're wondering, my dad picked out his name.... And a couple of other names for some of my brothers but you'll meet them later.

"I know. I just wanted to know that you care." Then he sighed dramatically, rolling back dangerously low in my arms. I allowed his head to come an inch above the ground before snapping him back up. Gunner giggled in response, his eyes lighting up. This kid really is my favorite. He may be five years old, but he is for sure one smart cookie.

"Well, I know that your lying to the little twirp. Because obviously I'm your favorite." Said another one of my brothers, Liam with a cheeky grin. He is in the middle of high school and is the bad boy of the family. Girls seemed to fall left and right for him, but I really had no idea why. He was kind of stupid.

"Ah, you wish," another voice pitched in. I peered behind Liam and there was my brother Striker. My younger brother by just barely a year. Dad named him as well if you didn't notice.

"Oh, whatever. I'm obviously the number one guys. I mean, come on." Piped in one of my step brothers. Edward Future. He has a super cool last name, if you couldn't tell. We basically saved him from my mom's abusive cousin that was his mother. Edward's actually the same age as me, and found his mate a year ago.

"Oh guys, stop kidding yourselves. I'm her favorite!" Shouted Griff, another one of my brothers that my dad named. He came to stand beside Edward and threw his arm around him, putting him in a tight headlock all the while messing up his hair.

"Hey, let me go!" Whined Edward but Griff only laughed as he continued to mess up Edward's hair.

"You guys are giving me a head ache!" I groaned, trudging inside of the huge pack house. I stuffed my pockets inside of my jacket and peered around the large house with a small smile. The sun shone through the large windows we had on one side of the house that was a wall that lit up the dark, wooden floor that seemed to warm up to a honey like brown.

All in all, I have fifteen brothers- three of which are adopted. Yet somehow I was the only daughter my parents had.

Oldest to youngest is Everr, me, Peta, Edward, Striker, Niall, Kayden, (adopted twins we saved from my dad's brother) Lucas and Leo, Liam, Skye, Jack, TJ, Collin, Xander and Gunner.

Yep, I'm the only girl (besides my mother) with a household of sixteen boys (dad and brothers). It can be a little hectic at times, with all the male testosterone that fills up the air and the numerous amount of times our family has had to endure bickering that can nearly lead up to brawls at times over meat that goes on around here. If you're in the same situation, step forward and we can cry together.

*crickets chirping*

Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Woah, you have a lot of siblings," murmured Ace from behind me, gazing at my family with wide eyes as they all teased one another or bickered amongst themselves. Besides Peta, who stared at Ace with a strange look in his eyes. I furrowed my brows at him for a second before turning to Ace.

I gave Ace a soft smile and offered him a light shrug in response. I'm used to people telling me that. Really, it's not that big of a deal. Just my mom has wanted a lot of kids her whole life, and dad didn't exactly want to say no. In fact, I think she is expecting again. Her last one, I believe. Thank the moon goddess. We really don't need anymore little Alpha's running around. They can throw quite the temper tantrum.

"Yeah, I suppose," was all I said before hauling my ass up the stairs to begin packing to leave to Ace's pack.

-
-
-
Author's Note~
My mom decided that it was a good idea to make a surprise visit.
I ran to my dad's room and locked the door, almost having a panic attack. I was so shocked and scared. I never want to see her ever again. Not after all the shit she does.
My sister tried to convince me to talk to my mother or Salina, and I was just like~ Fuck off.
So I may or may not have cussed out my sister, and she left slamming my bedroom door to go to her room.
I'm just so angry and pissed, so I'm sorry if this chapter sucks ass.