Chapter 4

~A week Later~

It's been a week since the incident, Stein has disappeared. I mean literally he hasn't been to work. Or should I say school, guess it doesn't matter. Spirit thinks I've done something to Stein, I keep telling him I've done no such thing. But Spirit and I don't exactly get along. He dislikes me, like I'm a witch. I've had to teach the class for the last week; which I can say. I'm not a people person nor will I ever be. I pulled my black coat on sighing loudly, "Where the hell are you..." I mumbled shuffling papers on the desk. The whole desk was covered in papers. Tests, homework, books, all that stuff. I shoved a scalpel in my pocket walking towards the door. After switching the lights off I made my way to Lord Death's room. He wanted to speak to me about something. Probably about Stein. Geez everything has been about him lately. I know everyone is worried but calm down. It's not like he completely vanished. I stopped in my tracks thinking about what could've happened to him. Maybe a witch? Medusa? I shrugged off the thought walking into Lord Death's room. Death The Kid was there with his two weapons, Liz and Patti. I swore Patti was the loudest person in the world. Lord Death turned around, "Hello! Hello~!" He greeted happily clapping his hands together.
"It's something about Stein isn't it?" I said out straight, he tilted his head as if he didn't catch what I said. I narrowed my (e/y) eyes.
"I was just wondering if you've heard from him lately." I shook my head.
"Nothing, I haven't even seen him since last week." Kidd eyed me from the other side of the room. His gaze was questioning what I was saying was true or not. Lord Death nodded.
"Well do you think he's at his house? Or maybe he-"
"I have no idea, why do you people suspect me of doing something to him?" Spirit clenched his jaw stepping beside Lord Death.
"Maybe if you were a suspect then we wouldn't suspect you." Spirit added, I resisted the urge to slap the red haired male. He smirked as if his words had an effect on me.
"I'm leaving." I turned around heading for the door, when the Death Scythe known as Justin came in. From where he was standing I could hear his music. He glanced at me walking by but said nothing. I left the Death Room without saying another word.

~The Next Day~

Maka happily walked up to me smiling, Soul following but not as cheerful. "Ms.(name), I was wondering if Soul and I could stay after class?" I looked up from the test I was grading.
"Sure I don't mind." I returned the smile, a fake one. An hour later the bell rung; the only students in the room were Maka, Soul and Black*Star and Tsubaki. None of them suspected me unlike Kidd an Spirit did. I placed the stack of papers on the desk sighing.
"Is there something bothering you, (name)?" Maka asked innocently, I looked at the girl. "It's Stein isn't it?" Soul sat up interested.
"I have no idea where he is, your father is suspecting that I did something to him. Which you and I know it would be the other way around."
"Dissection.." Soul coughed jokingly, Maka elbowed her partner throwing him a glare.
"Well, where was the last place you saw him?" I froze up at the thought.
"Ummmm.....at his house?" She nodded standing up.
"I bet he's experimenting again." Soul interrupted.
"Maybe check his house?" Maka suggested, I nodded slowly. No one wanted to go into his house. Everyone says it's creepy. I thought it was pretty cool. I pray that he's there and not in some witch's hands.

(Sorry guys, I couldn't think. But here's the next chapter. Yay! Thanks for reading! Any ideas for the next chapter you can comment, would really help.)