Chapter 2

Stein planted his hands on each side of me, his eyes locked with mine. "P-Professor S-Stein..I ummm...we..." The older man placed a finger on my lips.
"I know, didn't I tell you to call me Stein, (Name)?" Lowering my head I mumbled a yes ducking under his arms. Hands grabbed me from behind and threw me onto the bed.
"HEY!!" I squeaked, Stein smirked running a hand through her (h/c). He brushed it for the next several seconds. I pushed against the professor's chest, trying to get him to budge, the only thing he did was grunt. Softly wrapping his hands around my wrists he held the girl down onto the bed, staring down at her. He held her wrists firmly pressing his lips against hers. "S-S-Stein..." I moaned into his mouth, he nipped at her bottom lip requesting for entrance. Denying his request I slid my tongue over his soft lips. Stein opened his mouth and bit down onto (name) tongue, she whimpered pulling back. With that the scientist softly bit down her neck until he found her soft stop, without warning he bit down through the skin. Stein smirked into her neck pulling back, sneaking his hand up her shirt. "W-Wha-...." I stuttered,he placed a finger on her lips silencing the girl and gave her breasts a soft but satisfying squeezed. My back arched pushing his body against mine. He smirked capturing her lips once again, I ran my hands through his shaggy gray hair. Slowly making my way to his lab coat then began sliding it down his shoulder's. Stein softly grabbed the girl'a wrist, shaking his lab coat off his shoulders. Not bothering to pick it up as it landed onto the cold floor. He pulled back only to be pulled back into the girl'a face. I smiled pressing his forehead against mine, staring into his green eyes. A sudden rush of anxiety filled my body, with my right hand I brushed my hand across his torso through his shirt. I pulled at his shirt anxiously, he smirked pulling the cloth over his head. Climbing over top of her, pushing her back onto the mattress, Stein's hands traveled up her shirt and lifted it over her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is all I can think of, since I really haven't been getting a lot of sleep I'll try to post more of this story. But my one friend keeps nagging me to add more of Professor Stein's Experiment.
-_-
Thanks for reading!!! :D