Chapter 3

His hands traveled up her shirt, lifting the thin fabric over her head. She smiled but he could tell she was uncomfortable. That was until he crashes his lips into hers. While keeping her wrists pinned to the mattress. She moaned into the kiss, their tongues battling for dominance. Clearly Stein had won, not for long. I pressed my half naked figure against the professor; he jumped from the sudden movement. Smirking he leant down staring into my (e/c). "It looks as if you've seen a ghost." Stein chuckled but in an unusual seductive tone. His hands caressed her hair traveling to her black bra-strap. My eyes widen feeling the small strap slide off my shoulder. His grinning face was replaced with an animated look. He then slowly slid the other one off. My eyes skimmed his bare chest, blushing. Stein's arms reached around my back unclipping my bra.

Just as he did an echo of a door closing filled the house. I jumped up clipping my bra, then scurried around the room to get my shirt. Stein easily slipped his shirt on and lab coat. Smirking when I had issues putting my shirt on. He unlocked the door letting me sneak out. Maka turned the corner with soul, "Hey (name) , we were looking for you." She smiled happily looking at stein then I. I nodded shyly, the professor patted my back causing me to jump. Well I wasn't exactly a student was I?
"Sorry Stein couldn't find his glasses.." I lied hoping she would fall for it. Maka narrowed her green eyes suspiciously. Her gaze met mine, I quickly turned my attention elsewhere.

Stein walked by calmly patting Maka's shoulder. He disappeared around the corner. I sighed slouching. "I'm ready sorry..." I grumbled shoving my hands in my pockets. In disappointment lowering my head. Why now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I decided to make this into a story! Yay! Thanks for reading. Please vote and or comment! :D