Logan (Step Brother)

Y/N POV:

I was walking home after a really bad day at school. Honestly you couldn't deal with all the drama anymore. It took me 5 minutes to get home. It really didn't bother you, you made it to the door until Logan opens the door, i see that he's really pissed off but you try not to make it worse but that's not how it turned out because he slapped me across the face so hard i fell to the ground. I slowly get up and turn to Logan.

'WHAT'S YOUR PROBlEM ??!' I said looking at him shocked..

' Y/N YOU ARE A MISTAKE TO THIS FAMILY. .. WE ALL HATE YOUR TWO FACE GUTS..' He said with anger In his eyes.

I couldn't believe what he just said.. i push him out off the way and run to my bedroom crying.

5 Hours Later:

I woke up with red painful eyes. I still couldn't get what Logan said out of my head. I made it to my bathroom. I was going to cut for the first time. I couldn't control all this pain. I finally found something sharp and sit down on the edge of the bath a look down at my arms. Half of me wants  to do this for good and the other said i shouldn't, I make 3 cuts on my lower wrist and wash them up, as i was about to find something to cover them. You hear Logan knocking on the door.

"Y/N open this door now.. " he said breathing heavily

"Why should I Logan.." i said looking at the ground

i knew i had to open the door or he would kick it down, i open the door to see Logan but then i realize i didn't cover my cuts. I didn't have any time to hide it because. Logan was staring straight at them

' Are those fresh cuts.. Y/N' He said looking upset.

'I'm.. sorry i couldn't. Control myself. I feel unwanted Logan. 'I said not giving him eye contact.

It's all my fault.. I'm truly sorry Y/N.. please forgive me and give me one more chance" he said

He started to kiss my fresh scars. I smile

'if you promise not to do all this again" i said smiling ' i promise' he said smiling.

'Um Y/N. I know I'm your step brother. But i think I'm in love with you.' he said looking down blushing.

' i think i love you too. I don't care if we are step brother or sister. Our love will always come frist and noone can stop us' i said blushing and smiling

'Yeah that's true. Hey can you do me a honor and be my girlfriend..? 'He said cupping my face.

' I'd love that.. ' you said putting your arms around his neck and having your very first kiss with the boy of your dreams.