Chapter 7

Find Me!

Days passed by and the day came where Sae should come back home. Chanyeol practiced all the time and thought about Sae and how he could help her. Then suddenly Kris and Sehun ran into the Practice room and showed Chanyeol the news.

Sm Practice Room

News Speaker: An attentive citizen found out that the Company of Mr. Lee Jun, who died in an accident 2 Years ago, doesn't belong the new boss Mr. Choi Ye, in reality it belongs to Mrs. Lee Sae. Mr. Lee's true legacy was found in his house. At the same time the rightfull owner Mrs.Lee collapsed in the designestudio of the Company...

Chanyeol: That's wonderfull!! It was definitely Yuki, she found the legacy I'm really sure of it...*smiles* ....Eh?...Someone is calling *looks on the phone*

Kris: Perhaps it's Sae?

Chanyeol: It could be...*answers the phone* Hello, her's Chanyeol. Who's on the phone?

Min: Hellooo, it's Min! Do you remember me?

Chanyeol: Eh...Y-Yes! Of course I rember you! How are things?

Min: Fine *sweet voice* Would you like to meet me today?

Chanyeol: I'm sorry but I'm really busy at the moment!

Min: Pleaseee..*sad voice* We didn't see us since Highschool! We can go for a drink together?

Chanyeol:Eh...Okey...Where should we meet..?

Min: Do you now this Bubble Tea shop near the shopping center? We could met there

Chanyeol: Okey, then see you in 1 hour!

Min: Byeee..*sweet voice*

Chanyeol immediately called Yuki because it was really strange to hear something of Min altough they didn't spoke with each other since Highschool. Yuki then said that Sae made a pause when she got a phone call from an unknown person, so it could be that this person was Min. She also said that Sae is coming home in 2 hours and she's going to wait at the trainstation for her. Yuki asked Chanyeol if he would like to come with her but he said no because he thinks that it is better when she doesn't sees him.

Bubble Tea Shop

Min: Heeey *smiles* I'm here Channie!

Chanyeol: Ah..Hello Min *takes a seat* How are you?

Min: I'm fine and youuu..*sweet voice*

Chanyeol: Me too...Should we order the drinks?

Min: No, I just orderd them before..*smiles*

*they got their Bubble Teas*

Chanyeol: Min?

Min: Yeees? *laughs*

Chanyeol: Why did you call me?

Min: Because we didn't heard anything of each other since highschool! *smiles*

Chanyeol: Why today? Why not a month or even a half year ago? Why today?

Min: Because today was so a wonderful day and I tought it would be good to meet you today..*sweet voice*

Chanyeol: You knew that I was together with Sae?

Min: Eh...No..

Chanyeol: Today they made it official that Sae is going to take a pause because of sickness! And right then when they said it in the news you called me!...Did you hurt Sae?!

Min: No...*looks to the ground* I don't have done anything like this!

Chanyeol: Look me in the Face and say me that you didn't hurt her!

Min: Ah..I..I...Just *begins to cry*

Chanyeol: Don't act like this! Say me the Truth!

Min: I...I said her that you don't want anything of her...that you want a rich and famous girl and not a girl like her! That you want someone like me and...I...I said her that she should break up with you

Chanyeol: You did what?! I've never liked you because you were arrogant and really unfriendly but I didn't knew that you were so heart less!

Min: But I...Ah...Wait please...It's not how you think...I

Chanyeol: I don't want to speak with you anymore! I have to wait for someone at the trainstation! *rushes out the shop*