Chapter 5

Now I'm lost and nobody else can find me

Office

Mr.Choi: Sae you're really hard working! That's really good because you're much faster than before. The new orders are here, I hope you can make them as fast as you can.

Sae: Yes, Mr.Choi!

Sae left the room and went working. She's always working the whole time, she doesn't eats much, so she lost much weight. Sae doesn't sleeps long altough she's really tired. Mr.Choi likes it that Sae is working so fast and actually he doesn't concern about Sae. Days passed by and Yuki couldn't look at Sae anymore who she's working and doesn't cares about herself. Yuki asked Chanyeol for help because she really likes Sae and she doesn't wants that Sae hurts her self more.

Office/Designstudio

Chanyeol: Yuki *whispers* is Sae her?

Yuki: Yes, she's working in her Studio *whispers back*

Chanyeol: Than I'm going *whispers*

Yuki: Sure *whispers back*

Chanyeol: *walks in to the Studio* ...*startled* What happend to you?

Sae: Nothing! Leave me alone, I have to work!

Chanyeol: *goes to Sae* Why do you do that?!

Sae: What? I'm working, so leave!

Chanyeol: Why aren't you taking a pause and eat some thing? Why are you doing this to you?!

Sae: I have to work harder, so I'm going to be a better person! Pls leave the studio now!

Chanyeol: No, I don't leave it until

Sae: Leave!! *pushes him to the door* Leave pls!

He doesn't wants to leave because Sae is overworking and she doesn't cares about herself but Mr.Choi came and bring him outside. He told Chanyeol to never came back or he's going to have a problem.

Time passed by and Sae got sick. She doesn't really realized it but Yuki did and she asked a doctor for an advice. But he only could say that she's going to collapse and he can't help her any more, the only help for her is that she should do a cure. So Yuki decided to speak with Sae althoug Sae wouldn't listen to her.

Designstudio

Yuki: Sae you're Sick! You always cough, you aren't eating or even drinking. You don't care about yourself only because you think you're not enough for Someone?! You will collapse and I don't want to see that that happens!! Pls Sae listen to me! Take a pause and make a cure, so you can come back to yourself! Pls Sae do it for me and for your family and....for the person you love!

Sae: No, leave me! You can't help me Yuki!! I have to work and fulfill my job!! Go!!

Yuki: No, I don't go and

Sae: *stands up* Leave! *begins to shake* Pls..*cries* Leave...*collapse*

Yuki: Sae? Sae! *shakes her* Sae, wake up!! Pls!

Mr.Choi: What are you doing here?

Yuki: Sae collapsed! Pls Mr.Choi help her!

Mr.Choi: She has done it herself! It's her fault!

Yuki: But..?! *Takes out her phone and calles the ambulance*

Sae was taken to the hospital and Yuki called Chanyeol to inform him that Sae collapsed. They wanted to visit her but she wasn't in the hospital anymore. The doctor said that she was sent to a cure in the Mountains. So they only could wait for Sae until she finished her cure. Chanyeol wanted to know why Sae broke up with him and asked Yuki for help but she also didn't knew why. Both had a plan how they could help Sae.