Chapter 4

Now we were happy but...you didn't found me

Infront of the Shopping Center...

Sae: Anyong haseyo

Unknown Person: Hello Sae!

Sae: Min? What...What are you doing here?

Min: Don't act like you didn't recognized me on the phone

Sae: But I really didn't knew that it was you! I'm really sorry

Min: Now I'm going to tell you what I promised! You know we went both together to Highschool but I was Chanyeols Girl...He doesn't likes you! He's only playing with you, he doesn't likes a girl who's not a model or an idol or even rich! You're only a girl who designs clothes and if you designed for EXO or not, that doesn't makes you famouse!

Sae: That's not true!

Min: You don't believe me? Then my dear Sae listen! He don't likes you! He's only going out with you becuase it's easy to trick you! *shows her phone* and look at those messages and tell me in my face that I'm lying!

Sae: That...That's not....That can't be..He..

Min: It's true Sae! It's true! Leave him because he doesn't wants to be together with someone who isn't famous!

Sae believed Min the whole story, but why shouldn't she trust her? In those messages Chanyeol written that he isn't together with Sae, that he's only playing with her and that the whole story is only show. She really belived Min and she begun to work harder, to forget all the things that happend. Sae didn't spoke with Chanyeol about Min and she didn't trust him any more and the day came were it should be happen, this terrible moment!

Designstudio...

Chanyeol: Sae? Are you here?

Sae: Y-yes?

Chanyeol: You wanted to tell me something?

Sae: Eh..Yes...I...We...We should break up...

Chanyeol: Why? If it should be a joke it's not really funny..*smiles*

Sae: It's not a joke! I'm not good enough...I'm not a model, an Idol or a rich girl! I can't make you happy! The best way is that we break up!

Chanyeol: But Sae...I love you the way you are!

Sae: Pls...Leave the Studio...I...I don't want to see you anymore!

Chanyeol: But!

Sae: I said leave me alone! Go away!!

Chanyeol: *goes out*

Sae: *starts to cry* I'm so sorry...

Sae started to work harder and harder, she works the whole day until 10 pm. She wants to forget him because she thinks that he needs a better woman, that he needs someone who's rich and famous, that he needs someone like Min. Sae isn't speaking with anyone else anymore she just broke the contact up with the people outside, she doesn't speaks to Yuki or to her family. She's lost