Chapter 3

Find Me! Chapter 3

Why did he remember me? or did he finally found me..?

Sae: Yuki? I'm going to SM...Would you like to come with me?

Yuki: Sure! *smile happily*

Two days passed by, now it's Friday. Sae found out that the boy who bought the last black cloth was Chanyeol. The manager send him to buy it because they needed it for something, finally Sae got the cloth from the manager and she finished the outfits.

Practice Room SM...

Sae: Anyong haseyo! Here are the outfits for the MV. I would like that you all try them and if something is wrong you give them back to me for some alterations!

Yuki: I have the outfits for Kris, Chen, Luhan, Kai, Suho...Eh...Xiumin&Chanyeol and the others go pls to Mrs.Lee!

They all stand in a row and got their outfits.

Sae: Are the Outfits okey?

Exo: Yes! *nod* Thank you!

Sae: No, problem

Luhan: Could we have your number? We would like to call you if we need some alterations or for new outfits!

Sae: I'm sorry but you're manager has a card of the company I'm working so he can call! Then we leave now and thank you for the good co-operation

Outside the practice room..

Chanyeol: Wait! Sae!

Sae: What do you want?!

Chanyeol: I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!

Sae: For what?!

Chanyeol: That I didn't answerd your letters...That..That I was to stupid to realize that you loved me...That I...That I loved you!

Sae: Don't make fun of me!

Chanyeol: Sae! I don't make fun...I really love you!

Sae: Why should you love me? You..You never answerd...You didn't...You..*starts to cry*

Chanyeol: *takes her wrist* When I saw you 3 Days ago infront of the Fast Food Shop...When I saw you here in the practice room...I realized that I really love you! I realized that I loved you all the time that passed by since highschool...I knew that something was missing but I didn't knew that it was a person...That it was you! *hugs her* Sae, I really love you!

Sae:...I...I love you too...*cries much more* I...I'm sorry...

Chanyeol: You don't have to be Sorry!

Sae: Saranghaeyo!

Chanyeol: Na-do Saranghae!

Sae and Chanyeol went on many dates and begun to understand each other much more. They told each other what happend in their lifes and Sae slowly begun to forget those things that happend. Finally they became a couple and soon they made it offically. But there weren't only lovely wishes and congratulations, there were also hate and bad wishes and finally the day came that an unknown number called Sae and she answerd the phone because she thought it was a client but she didn't knew what this phone call meant for her future.

Sae: Lee Sae. Who's on the phone?

Unknown person: It's someone you should know!

Sae: I don't have time for those pranks. Who are you?

Unknown Person: I would like to meet you, Sae!

Sae: I don't meet strangers!

Unknown Person: Listen, I would like to tell you something. Do you trust me?

Sae: Why should I trust you?

Unknown Person: Because I know something, nobody else knows.

Sae: What do you know?

Unknown Person: I know that you lost someone in an accident, someone who meant really much to you..Do you know trust me?

Sae: Eh..I..I think so...

Unknown Person: Than meet me in 2 hours near the Shopping Center. Infront of the Shopping Center there are some trees. You find it easily!

Sae left the designstudio and went to the meeting place. But she didn't knew that she would lose know the one she really loved.