john chuckled. "god, you're the worst liar ever. hand it over."

ringo blinked. "hand what over?"

"this," lightning quick, he pressed his mouth against his, making ringo let go of his phone. john caught it, a smirk forming in his lips.

"cheat," ringo murmured, heat rising up his cheeks.

john hummed, leaning in for another kiss. "you've got the wrong guy, ritch."

ringo turned away, frowning slightly. "you're still hellbent on that, aren't you john?"

"as hellbent as george trying to get you back. what did he text you, anyways?"

ringo bit his lip. "john, don't—"

too late. john, having memorized ringo's password, slid it open. seconds that felt like ages passed, and ringo was worried john would break his phone.

"fucking asshole."

"john," ringo tentatively brushed his fingers against john's taut knuckles. "john, i–"

"were you planning to sneak out and meet him at the restaurant? because if—"

"no!" ringo cried. "what the hell, john?"

"i—" john's anger melted away. "i'm sorry, i just—"

wordlessly, ringo wrapped his arms around his neck. he pressed his face against john's neck, letting out a sigh as he felt his hands on his waist and a chin atop his head.

"you should go."

"john—"

"look, greg may be a dickwad—"

ringo giggled. "dickwad?"

"— but he was your boyfriend—"

"— for six months."

john crinkled his nose. "fucking hell, half a year? anyways, as i was saying, you guys still need to end it officially. so, we could, y'know,"

ringo smiled. "date?"

"y-yeah," clearing his throat, john continued. "yeah, date. a more-than-friendly date for a change. how about it?"

"hmm, let me think." seeing the expression on john's face, ringo laughed. "kidding! 'course i'll go with you."

it was like a freight train was being lifted off john's chest.

"you mean it?"

"yeah, yeah i do. now are you gonna kiss me or not?" he teased. and john was more than happy to miss the monopoly game for the piece of heaven located in between ringo's lips.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

YOOO

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT esp u ghost reader u son of a bitch (i'm kidding lmao don't take me too seriously)

also

TIME FOR THE SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISMENT 。o○☆

do you want smut and starrison and lots of kinky office sex?? THEN FIFTY SHADES OF GEORGE IS RIGHT FOR YOoOUuU

do you want lots of characters and ringo playing cleopatra and george being a cute little dork who can speak spanish and italian and john being a highkey dick???? THEN SHAKESPEARE IS RIGHT FOR YOoOUuU

do you want john being a little stubborn shit and ringo as an art student???? THEN THE ART STUDENT IS RIGHT FOR YOoOUuU

do you want loads of feels and starrison????? THEN SUNSHINE IS RIGHT FOR YOoOUuU (tho i haven't updated,,, soon)

and that's pretty much it lol

❗️🌞🌚⭐️ join us

all the love,

- grace