26%

>>ADDITIONAL<<

>> more than is usual or expected<<

<><><><><>

"i still don't think this is a good idea."

"john---"

"see? even our cat agrees with me!" the guy raised simba to ringo's level.

"oh hush," ringo laughed, gently taking the cat from him. "i need to hear him out, johnny."

"i don't trust a single word that comes out of his mouth," he grumbled, a surly expression on his face. "i know a liar when i hear one. and greg's a fucking natural at it."

"george." ringo corrected as he cuddled the orange cat to his chest. "i know him longer than you do, johnny."

"and i know you longer than he does," john muttered under his breathe.

he looked up. "you said something?"

john gave him a small smile. "it's nothing. now go before you miss the bus,"

ringo nodded. "yeah, okay." he gave the cat a quick but affectionate kiss to the forhead. "bye sim, bye johnny,"

using the cat's little mitten paw, john waved back to the smaller lad, grinning when he heard him giggle. when the door closed, both seemed to look down in the dumps once ringo wasn't around anymore.

while john was playing around with his guitar, his phone rang out, making simba jump.

john chuckled. "it's only brendon urie, sim. no need to panic." he grabbed his phone. "hello, john here?"

"hi john!"

he mentally groaned. "hi pete."

"you like cats, right?"

"i... do?" john said slowly, unsure of how this conversation of theirs would go. because, wow, pete may be a nice guy but his communication skills weren't better than his drumming.

"you see, my roomate found this cat, or kitty rather since it isn't really full-grown yet so it's like a teenage cat, or whatever---"

he pinched the bridge of his nose. "jus' cut to the chase, pete."

"would you like to adopt it? the cat, i mean."

"no i'll adopt your roomate," john deadpanned. "but yeah i'll adopt 'im. the cat, i mean." and i've got this cool name for him---

"it's a girl."

nevermind.

"oh." john had to change the name. drat. "i'll still take her. when?"

"how does 'right now' sound?"

"pete---"

"i'll meet up with you at the cavern. bye!"

john sighed and tossed the phone carelessly to the empty space beside him and fell back to the pillows with a flop.

"jus' when i thought of the name 'elvis'," john mumbled, facing the cat who jumped up the bed. "i'll either get a positive reaction or a negative action. and i want the first one, thank you very much."

then john realized he was talking to a cat.

but the cat seemed to understand, or, uh, what seemed like it.

ugh. and he had to meet up with pete.

but then he was going to get another cat.

<><><><><>

sorry filler sorry it was short and well filler i'm sORRY

i was going to double update but i'm still not done with the next chapter UGH

can you guys go suggest girl cat names down there? most preferably ones that are from the rock and roll fandom? i thought about "amy" from amy winehouse but then i want some suggestions from you guys :)

Btw I have a new starrison story up it's sci-fi-ish and go check it out :D it's title "Ethereal" btw