5%

>>R. I. P.<<

>>Sir George Martin<<

>>Producer and the Fifth Beatle<<

|1926-2016|

|90 years old|

wtf is happening to ya 2016 i had high hopes in you

<><><><><>

>>INFATUATE<<

>>to inspire with a foolish or extravagant love or admiration<<

<><><><><>

"i'll have dark chocolate and..." john looked at him. "what flavor do you want, ritchie?"

"cookies and cream." he smiled.

john nodded. "two scoops both, yeah? and sprinkles on the dark chocolate one."

"you know i won't be able to finish that, johnny."

"i told you," john handed him the cone. it was bigger than the usual cheap servings at dairy fucking queen. "i'm going to buy you more ice-cream than usual, remember?"

"but still---"

john tutted. "no buts, mister. i know you've been dying for a bite at the way you're looking at it."

he flushed and gave him a playful glare before licking it. ringo bit his lip.

"if i get diabetes i'm blaming it on you." he grumbled before taking a bite, flinching a bit as he did so.

after john handed the payment he turned to him and said;

"even if you do get diabetes, you're still cute."

the girl behind the counter cleared her throat. the two looked at her.

"i know it's none of my business but," john saw she was trying to fight back a smile. "are you guys a couple or...?"

"we're just friends." ringo smiled.

"yeah." john uttered, managing a crooked smile as he tried concentrating on the frozen treat instead of the ache in his chest.

"oh." the girl said, sounding rather dissapointed. "that's too bad, you guys look cute together."

john frowned. "well, we aren't. thanks for the ice-cream, though."

she beamed at them. "come back soon, yeah?"

we're just friends. john repeated in his head.

and that was the fourth time ringo starr friendzoned john lennon.

and, maybe, john wanted to change that.

<><><><><>

it jus' dawned on me that i have to make 95 more situations wherein ringo friendzones the fuck outta john

wait w h A t

sorry if it's a bit of a boring chapter i was writing this in a rush

don'r forget to vote and comment~