39%

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I UPDATED

I'M SO SO SORRY AGJDKFLGKKJL

ALSO MY WRITIN STYLE CHANGED-ish SO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE uh DIFFERENT-ish

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

>> ANATHEMA <<

>> someone or something that is very strongly disliked <<

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the very evening george was texting ringo, he was currently playing a match of monopoly with john and the rest. anne was losing, torn between giving out fifty bucks– she was already broke– or waiting for the next turn. paul was ruling three-fourths of the board but john and him already got a plethora of houses and hotels up and running.

"so what'll be, anne?" john cackled evilly. "mortgage or wait?"

she groaned, turning to her boyfriend for help. "paul..."

he sighed, handing her a blue paper. "fine. but you owe me, hun."

"hey," ringo pouted. "you never told me you can help, johnny."

he grinned. "sorry, short-stuff. thought you were doing well on your own."

"flattery won't get you nowhere, winnie."

ringo's phone buzzed, making the two cats jump up. nala hissed at it, while simba seemed to brighten up at the display picture. he purred loudly, tapping at the glass screen.

"'scuse me," ringo uttered, going up to the table where the two cats lay. "who's that, simba?" he cooed, scratching the moggy behind the ears. he glanced at the screen, face falling. "oh."

"ritch?" john called out. "it's your turn!"

he didn't answer. instead, he opened his phone, nibbling on his lip as he read george's text. his heart undoubtedly made flips that could rival the highest rollercoaster, and ringo hated the fact that george just knew exactly what to say.

damn him.

"rings?"

he jumped, clutching his phone to his chest as john appeared in front of him.

"y-yeah, um,"

"you alright?"

"i, yeah," ringo stumbled out, nervously carding his hand through his bangs. "um, i-it was jus' one of those cheap advertisements and.."