Chapter 43~ You I trust

(Draco)

I pulled Hermione into my arms hugging her close. My left held her waist while my right was placed upon her back. She squirmed a bit in my arms but it made no difference.

I walked into the restroom and shut the door, then placed her next to the tub.

She pouted over the fact I actually brought her but stayed quiet for the most part.

I opened the tap and began to run the water till warm.

"Hermione." I said softly.

She picked up her head and looked to me, giving me reluctant looks as I motioned to the tub.

After not moving for a few minutes I walked over and swopped her in my arms.

She seemed far more relaxed today than before. I guess the emotional part of it helped her trust more. This time she didn't even squirm in my arms.

I walked over to the tub and placed her gently then stepped in myself.

She gave me an odd look as if questioning everything.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked.

"I remember the last time I gave you a bath." I said softly.

"You gave me a bath?" She said with a blush spreading across her face.

"Yes, back when we lived in the manor. You were very hurt and could not bath yourself," I said gently, "You hated it but let me bath you because you really were hurt."

"Did I like the manor?" She asked.

I thought back to the drawing room, that day she was hurt. What would have happened if Dobby didn't save them? Would she even be here?

"No. Some bad things happened there. Thats part of why we moved here."

"That man attacked me." She said softly almost like swallowing her fear, "But I know its not you. You are different from that man who hurt me." She said with a smile. "You I trust."

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her bare skin, her chest softly pushing against my own. I pulled her onto my lap so she was just higher than I. "You have no idea how thankful I am for that." I whispered.

"I think I am thankful for it too." She mumbled.

A soft hum vibrated her throat that I could feel through her. Soft, calming, almost hypnotizing. I sat here in the bath with the most beautiful woman in the world on my lap. A girl I could never marry, never be able to have a child, or grow old with, but for this moment we are not Hermione Granger, the muggle born, and Draco Malfoy, a pure-blooded death eater. We were to people, I am not sure if this is what love is like, but its not lust.

Lust ends when the spark dulls, her spark seemed to stretch on. Making her by far the most beautiful thing on earth.

We sat in the water till it became cold then retreated back to the bed for warmth. After some convincing I got Hermione dressed and it was time to bring her to the world again.

Not the whole world. .

Just our little one.

The one where we could be together.

No questions asked.