Chapter 11~ All right master

(Draco)

"No Granger." I said seriously. I was so grateful to see the relief of her face. "Would not do that to anyone. It's just messed up." I muttered.

She grabbed another sandwich and hovered it in front of my mouth.
"Open." She said softly.

"Gra-" was all I could say before a sandwich was stuffed into my mouth. I glared as she gave me a bright smile. If it was anyone but her I would have been pissed, but seeing her smile was worth it. I could feel a smile tug it's way to my lips.

"Your smiling?" She pointed out.

"Yes Granger I can smile." I scoffed after finishing off the sandwich.

"Well. I've only seen you smirk or glare at people." She shrugged. "But you should smile more. It makes you look human."

"Human? What did you think I was Granger? A bloody ferret?" I asked.

"Please I know you are a ferret." She laughed. "But I mean you never show emotion. Only when you'd act cocky or I got you pissed." She said softer.

"Now now Granger. Keep talking like that and I will think you had a crush on me and wanted to get a rise from it." I teased.

"Me have a crush on you? Pffff. Don't flatter yourself Malfoy." She laughed.

"If flattering myself is all it takes I'm more than willing to do it." I said without thinking. My eyes widened at the realization to what I just said. "I.. I mean I. Uh... I'll be back Granger." I stuttered and bolted off the bed and ran into the lavatory. Leant on the door and slid down slowly. "What the bloody hell have I done?" I breathed.

~~~
(Hermione)

"Now now Granger. Keep talking like that and I will think you had a crush on me and wanted to get a rise from it." He teased.

"Me have a crush on you? Pffff. Don't flatter yourself Malfoy." I laughed.

"If flattering myself is all it takes I'm more than willing to do it." He said with a smirk. I started at him my mouth agape for a moment. Suddenly the realization of what he said kicked in. "I.. I mean I. Uh... I'll be back Granger." He stuttered and bolted from the bed running into the lavatory.

Shakily I stood up clinging to the table and the wall for support. I walked over to the door leaned against it and slid down.

"Malfoy." I called.

No answer.

"Draco." I said in a whisper.

"Hermione." Was the response.

"So what was that?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He muttered.

"Draco open the door." I said softly.

He complied and opened it. I slowly stood up and stumbled to him. I wrapped my arms around his waistline and pressed my head to his chest. I felt him tense for a moment the wrapped his arms around my sides. "Let's just forget it happened yeah?" I mumbled in his shirt.

"Yeah." He whispered into my hair.

A popping noise came from the room. We bolted apart and turned to see who it was.

"Master Draco." Himly called.

"Yes Himly." He called back.

"Master Malfoy wishes your presence at dinner today. Along with the ma'am if you permit it." Himly said in a sorrowful voice.

"Himly get her some of my mothers old clothing we will be down soon." Draco instructed.

"Yes master Draco." Himly said then in a flash he was gone.

"Well Granger. I hope you know how to eat properly." Draco said to me.

"So we're back to last names?" I asked.

"As far as they know I am rude and vile to you. If they think I am being kind to you. They will hurt both of us so let me say now. I am sorry and I do not mean any word I will say in a bit." He whispered.

"Okay. Draco." I mumbled.

"Call me master?" He asked smirking.

"Alright master." I said dryly as he grinned.

"I am going to enjoy this." He said happily.

"I'm going to enjoy telling you off when this is over." I muttered.

Suddenly Himly came back with some clothing for me. Draco helped me dress and we began walking downstairs. I took a deep breath. I can do this.

~~~
I got y'all good didn't I?

-Rev