Chapter 25~ Ravenclaw

I pulled off my mask and looked Longbottom in the eyes.

Hoping he understood what I meant to tell him. A small nod came from him and suddenly smoke balls were thrown to the ground.

Auntie began shouting curses into the grey and the three of us did as well. Once it finally cleared he walked forward to see the bodies of a few first years and one of a third year.

My heart broke for them but my face remanded as dull as ever.

I will never let them see my weaknesses, or they might take my biggest one.

"Damn it." Auntie cursed. "Draco we only got a few of them!"

"I know! That stupid blood-traitor is alive. He needs to be our next target." I said with as much distaste as she did.

Pansy and Blaise looked to me worriedly. "Drake," Blaise said softly, "let's check the common rooms for each house."

"That's a good place to start, let's go as a team though, we have all night anyway." I mumbled. I hope Hermione is okay by herself...

~~~
(Hermione)

It was all ready nine o'clock. He's still not back..

I stood up and began pacing the room with his dragon still resting on my shoulders.

Lazy bugger it is.

I've read a couple of the books from the book shelf all ready, but I'm still kinda board.

A pop noise came from behind me, as I turned I say it was only Himly.

"Hello Himly." I said happily.

"Ma'am you need to eat. Master Draco will be upset if you don't." Himly said softly.

"I know Himly, it's just-"

"No just. Ma'am needs to eat, just ask and Himly can bring you anything." Himly said sternly.

"Your right. May I have those sandwiches again?" I asked.

"Of course ma'am. Himly will be right back!" The little elf said happily.

Taking only moments Himly reappeared with a plate of sandwiches and some green apples. "Master Draco loves green apples." Himly explained. "He will be happy if they are waiting for him."

"Thank you Himly." I said as I smiled.

With a pop Himly was gone and I was left alone again. I picked up a sandwich and began to eat. I've never tried a green apple, I wonder how they taste.

~~~~

(Draco)

We all decided to split up and go to the rooms by ourselves.

*flash back*

"Alright you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yes, so if we see anyone tell them to get out as fast as we can?" Pansy asked.

"Correct." I answered.

"And we tell them what again?" Blaise asked.

"Hermione Granger is safe." Draco answered.

"What if this doesn't work?" Pansy said sadly.

"We can't afford to think that way."

*ends*

I looked to Pansy and Blaise. "All right Auntie." I said softly. "Pansy go to the Slytherin rooms, Blaise the Hufflepuff's, Auntie you take the Ravenclaws and I will go to the Gryffindors." I said emotionless. "Use your mark to call for backup."

With that we spilt up. Once out of sight I bowed my head and hoped that they were not in the Ravenclaw room.