Chapter 20~ So it is her?

(Draco)

A warm smile spread across my face as I turned to Hermione who was currently gasping in awe. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah." She said breathlessly. "Draco come and see the view!" She said happily.

"I already am." I replied. Blush spread across her face. She really was adorable when flustered. I knew there was a smile on my face it pained to to wipe it off. "Well let's go Granger. After all were in muggle Paris and you need more cloths." I said while gently taking her hand.

We walked in unspoken peace traveling around window shopping at first. As soon as I found a women's clothing shop I pulled her right in. "Excuse me." I called to the woman walking around.

It was mothers muggle friend Victoria.

"Yes?" She asked.

"She needs to get sized," I said gesturing to Hermione, "and can you show me any clothing that would be her size?"

"Draco there is no need." Hermione began to protest.

Victoria recognized me instantly and smiled. "Of course Draco." She said softly.

Hermione gave me a puzzled look that I waved off dismissing it completely.

Victoria walked up and offered her hand to Hermione. Reluctantly Hermione took the outstretched hand following after Victoria. "She looks beautiful in green!" I called after them. Only hearing a stark laugh and whispering I could not fulling make out.

After a few minutes Victoria reappeared by herself. "Where's Hermione?" I asked worriedly.

Victoria smiled at me softly. "Don't worry Draco she's just changing she will be out in a moment." She said softly followed with a small laugh.

"What's funny Victoria?" I asked.

"So this is the girl you love?" She asked.

I felt my face heat up I opened my mouth to respond only nothing came out.

Victoria continued laughing softly. "So it is her?"

"Yes." I sighed. "Mother told you?"

"Yes. On the last trip when she came." Victoria said softly.

"Um.. Draco?" I heared. I perked my head up turning in the direction of the sound to see the most beautiful girl in the world standing there in a soft looking white shirt that reached her waist, snug denim jeans, and jet black flats.

"Wow." I breathed.

"Oh I knew it I look weird don't I?" She said softly.

"No!" I said quickly. "Well yes but not in a bad way!" I rushed out. "Well I mean I..." I stuttered. I took a deep breath calming down. "You look amazing Hermione."