Chapter 33~ Shell-shocked

(Blaise)

I felt the sting of the dark mark on my arm telling me I was being summoned. George looked to me with worriment in his eyes.

"I am being summoned." I said quickly. "We were never here."

He gave me a quick nod and let me apperate away. Something in his eyes showed concern. I think maybe, we should have joined this side sooner. They care about their comrades unlike most death eaters.

I hit the floor in Malfoy manor and looked to see Pansy appear next to me, followed by the witch.

As we collected our barring I heard Draco's frantic footsteps run upwards.

Hermione...

"Pans come on." I said quickly, grabbing her hand.

We raced upwards running into Draco's room he had left open.

I watched the boy I have known since childhood stand shell-shocked as he looked to the woman laying on his floor.

Hermione Granger looked like she was hanging on with all she has. There were gashes all along her arms and legs. The clothing that was clearly Draco's was torn in places and showed her stomach, which too also had three scratch like gashes.

"Oh my." Pansy muttered.

"Pans get Narcissa. She will have medical potions." I said quickly.

After watching her dart off I grabbed Draco's arm, which he didn't resist to.

"Draco." I said clearly. "Draco I need you to pick up Hermione and place her on the bed." I continued knowing if I touched her I'd probably be in a worse state than her.

He moved slowly then held her in his arms like a child, you could see he didn't want to let go. Yet as quickly as he grabbed her he set her down on the bed then plopped himself next to her on the left.

I moved to the right side and inched my way slowly to her, "Draco, one of us has to check the wounds okay?" I said softly.

All he did was nod before pulling out his wand and began muttering healing charms for the simple cuts and bruises.

Slowly her face and legs started to clear up but the marks on her arms and stomach would not leave.

When I turned back to where she laid on the floor originally I saw splotches of blood along the floor showing she put up a fight. Quickly I cast a masking charm knowing Draco will not want to see them.

Finally Narcissa and Pansy came back holding various potions. As Pansy and I approached Draco sent a glare that could stop  any man in his tracks. Only his mother was allowed to be close to Hermione.

After much time and a few heart-shattering sounds later Hermione was asleep on the large bed with Draco next to her stringing his fingers through her hair. Narcissa had left a while ago and Pansy and I were finally able to be close to her, but no touching.

"Mate." I said softly.

He looked to me with dead eyes, "I'm moving out, there is no doubt about it now."

"Where?" I ask.

"Another Manor, but it will be under my name. Only I will chose who will come and go." He said firmly. "And Blasie, come and live with me."

I stood there wide eyed for a moment. As I watched him turn to Pansy, "You too Pansy. We need to stay together." 

Pansy and I shared a look, a mix of fear and relief. "We will go pack then." I said softly. "When do we come back?"

"In two hours. We need to move there as soon as possible."

"Okay." Pansy and I said in union.

~~~~
Please leave a like/comment