11

Any Melanie Martinez or Halsey fans here? I love them.😋

Harry didn't want to put up with Adam for a while and the only way to get away from Adam is by lying. Harry knew he'd get in shit if Adam found out he lied, but he had no choice.

Harry picked up his phone and dialled 'annoying person' number which was Adam. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey Adam, me and Gemma are flying out to New York for the week to shop, amazing sales going on, just wanted to tell you so don't make any plans with me, okay?" Harry asked biting his bottom lip in anticipation.

"Whatever I was busy anyway, bye." Adam hung up and Harry frowned. Not a have fun or a tell me when you land, just bye.

Harry walked down the stairs to see Gemma sitting down watching a show with a lot of swearing in it. Harry was young and felt uncomfortable watching movies with: sex, swearing, or even flirting, especially with his parents.

"I know we're not on best terms right now, I mean from you know, what happened but do you wanna go to the mall and maybe, start over?" Harry wanted to slap himself for almost bringing up him and Louis.

Gemma looked hesitant but gave a small smile. "Sure, let's go."

Harry and Gemma were having the best time at the mall. They were laughing, trying on clothes, eating at the food court. It felt great to Harry, having this connection back with his sister.

"Hey I gotta use the washroom, c'mon let's go." Gemma said pulling Harry's arm toward the washroom, the two parting their ways into the male and female bathroom.

"Harry?"

Harry wanted to cry, he was avoiding this. Louis stood in front of Harry with shocked eyes. He looked.. tired. His hair was a mess and he had red bags underneath his eyes. His clothes aren't matched like they always were and he didn't smell heavy axe. It was only two months since they've last seen each other.

"Oh hi Louis what are you doing here?" Harry knew that was a stupid question obviously Louis at the mall to shop but he just needed a conversation starter.

"Shopping, I assume the same for you. You look great love" Louis tried.

"Don't call me that, I texted you needing someone to talk too and you completely ignored it, do you know how embarrassing that was." Harry felt better as he told Louis the truth of how he felt but it didn't change anything.

"I'm sorry it's just, I miss you so much ba-Harry, what happened between us was amazing but stupid. We should've waited, we knew Gemma would find out one way or another." Louis said. Louis silently hoped Harry didn't hear him almost call him baby.

"Okay Louis" Harry said okay because he just wanted to end the conversation and go home but he looked at Louis face and saw him scrunch up his nose.

"What? Do you not want me to call you Louis? What should I call you, daddy?" Harry rolled his eyes and got even angrier when Louis chuckled.

"If you want baby." Louis turned around and dried his hands. Harry marched out and Gemma stopped him with a weird look.

"What's wrong? You look angry." Gemma asked concerned but Harry lied and said he was okay, Gemma bought it.

Harry was at home lying on his bed looking at the Victoria Secret bag that was filled with new panties. He wish he could wear them and take a picture to send to Louis but he couldn't do that anymore. Harry sighed and rolled onto his stomach shoving his face in the pillow.

Harry's phone started vibrating against his arse and he picked it up seeing it was a text from Louis. His eyebrows furrowed and he opened it.

'Come over tomorrow, we need to talk in private- Louis'

Harry wanted to feel mad but instead he smiled and decided to get up and choose the clothes he would wear for tomorrow.

-----

Hey 👋🏻

C💖