9

2 months later (dkm)

Harry was in love. He's never met anyone like him, he's always on Harry's mind and he's stuck in there. He made Harry giggly and snort cutely when he laughed. He'd bring the wrinkles beside Harry's eyes when he smiles.

His name was Adam.

Adam and Harry were sitting on the couch watching Love Actually, Harry's favourite movie, and everything was perfect. Adam's blue eyes and brown feathery hair were absolutely perfection to him. He's never seen anyone with such beauty.

Other than Louis of course. No matter how much Harry tried to only love Adam, he was in love with Louis.

Gemma still gives Harry glares and puts a shoe on the stairs trying to make him trip, which Harry thought was way too far.

Harry loved Adam, but something was off and Harry could tell. Adam would always say 'mhm yup you too' when Harry told him he loved him. Harry's thoughts were broke as the door swung open and Adam standing there with a bag.

"Hey baby I got you something" Adam smirked and harry already had an idea it was something sexual.

"Really? Thanks give me it please" Harry gave a cute grin and grabby hands towards Adam. Adam walked over and placed the bag in Harry's hands. It was light, almost like nothing was in there. Harry opened the bag and saw a kinda baggy pair of black jeans and some rock band shirt that Harry didn't even know who it was.

"Um Adam what's this?"

"Listen harry, you always wear skirts and crop tops, I thought I would give you a change for once in a while, I think you'd look hot as hell baby" Adam kissed Harry's neck underneath his ear and Harry cringed. He didn't like the clothes one bit, but Adam did. So he went to the bedroom and put on the clothes. While wiping some tears off his cheek seeing how ugly he looked. Maybe that's why Louis stopped talking to Harry. Maybe it's because Harry was a boy dressing like a girl. Deep inside Harry knew clothes had no label, open to every gender, but maybe he'll be liked and talked to if he wore this.

"A-Adam" Harry peeked his head out his bedroom door as Adam waved to him to move forwards to show him the clothes. Harry stepped out, pinkie fingers wrapped together behind his back, standing on his tip toes.

Adam whistled and circled Harry snaking his long arms around Harry's waist.

"I don't like this, can I change?"

"No Harry, I don't care you don't like it, you'll wear it for me because I like it, right darling?" Adam whispered.

"Yes Adam" Harry ran out of his arms saying he needed to pee, but instead he broke down on the floor gathering a handful of his manly band shirt and pulling on it, trying to rip it.

Harry pulled out his phone and texted one person he knew he could trust this with.

To: Louis😞

Hi, I know you probably won't answer but I need your help. I thought I was in love with Adam and happy with him but I'm not.
He's trying to change me from being cute to ugly and I just hate it. Answer please? I don't know how much longer I can go on without talking to you..

Harry closed his eyes as he pressed send, letting more tears run down his face. He stripped his ugly clothes off and threw them to the floor not caring if they get dirty like he would with his regular clothes. He didn't even fold them, just rolled them in a ball.

He turned on the hot water and tried to erase the Adam off him. He wishes Louis was standing in the shower with him right now. Doing things to him. Harry suddenly remembers its been 2 months since he last said daddy and 2 months since he last saw Louis.

He wanted to say daddy again and he would. Not to Adam though. To Louis.

--------

HEY GUYS👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I'm sad :(

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY THOUGH.

C💖