16

I'm sorry i was very busy but here's an update❤️

"Adam I'm sorry."

"Are you sleeping with someone else? Gosh I always knew you were a no good slut, whatever get out of my face." Adam walked away from Harry acting hurt but Harry knew he was not. His fists were tightened at his sides, shoulders tense as he looked at Harry one last time before getting in his car.

Harry didn't regret breaking up with Adam but he was sad. Sad because he realized he stayed with Adam when all he did was make Harry change his clothes, personality and shoes. He stayed with Adam because he didn't have Louis, he was just a filler to forget about Louis. Now that Louis was starting over with him, that can all change.

Harry can be himself wearing his pink skirts, crop tops with the word daddy on them, high heels or wedges, bright pink lipstick, and no one would judge him.

So many things got in his way of Louis, for example Gemma and Adam. What ever happened to Gemma? Harry didn't really care where Gemma was. In the back of his head he knew Gemma was cheating on Louis. Saying she was going out with co-workers but she wasn't dressed appropriately for a work meeting. She would even come home drunk. He didn't tell Louis that, because he hated seeing Louis in pain.

Louis didn't like Gemma, he knew that, but he didn't tell Louis Gemma cheated because the thought of cheating hurts. It hurts when you think someone loves you but really they're out with another girl/boy. That's why Harry kept his mouth shut. He didn't know that would hurt him in the future.

He sighed watching Adam's car drive away as he walked back into his home, plopping down on his couch.

From Daddy💦: Come over?😋

A smile made it's way onto Harry's face as he went up to get his shoes and coat. Suddenly forgetting about Adam just because of Louis. Louis helped him forget.

"Harryyy.... are you even listening?" Louis waved a hand in front of Harry's face knocking Harry back into his senses. He flushed red realizing he was staring at the wall for a few minutes just thinking.

"Sorry I'm just tired." Harry replied but Louis knew he wasn't. Something was wrong with him. He had sad eyes and his shoulders were sulked.

"Harry you can tell me anything, you know that right baby?" Louis smiled his sunshine smile and Harry knew this was the right time to tell about Adam, but something else decided to slip out of his mouth.

"Gemma cheated on you." Harry's hand slapped over his mouth realizing what he said, eyes going wide. He looked over at Louis face to see a shocked look, not showing any other emotion, but shocked.

"Wow um that was sudden." Louis huffed out letting out a small chuckle and scratching behind his head.

"Harry you know that doesn't bother me right?" Louis said.

Harry looked up at Louis seeing now an amused smile, his eyes went back to normal size and all his muscles stopped tensing.

"Really, I was scared to tell you."

"Yeah don't worry about it." Louis smiled.

As Harry left and headed home Louis cried. He wouldn't show weakness in front of Harry. He didn't love Gemma anymore but he used too. He was so loyal to Gemma, obviously until Harry came around. In the back of Louis' mind he knew Gemma was cheating, even before he met Harry he had that thought. She would leave in the middle of the night and come home with a killer hangover. To say Louis was depressed was an understatement.

•••

Hay guyssss. I'm sorry if any of you are confused. Louis loves Harry now not Gemma. But he used to love Gemma bcuz he trusted her and she broke that trust.

Obviously you'd get emotional.

Poor daddy..( I mean Louis)

C💖