3

"Hey Louis" Harry giggled as he ran down the stairs to see Louis sat on the couch watching soccer and drinking a beer. "Hi Harry" Louis replies not looking at him.

Harry pouted. He wanted Louis to pay attention to him. Gemma was out to get groceries making the two boys home alone.

"Louis, Louis, Louis"

"Louuuuis"

"Daddy"

Louis spit out the beer in his mouth and dropped the bottle causing it too smash on the floor. His face beet red as he turns to look at Harry.

(that's what he's wearing)

Louis wanted to die as he saw Harry's skirt. A high waisted short checkered skirt almost exposing his perky bum.

"H-Harry you can't, you can't call me that"

"whyyy"

Before Louis could answer he heard the door opening and Gemma placing groceries on the floor. "Harry Edward Styles pull your skirt down right now I can see your ass" Harry blushed and did so then ran up to his room.

"You would not believe the price of chicken it's insane I got fish instead" Louis grimaced, he hated fish. Gemma placed her arms from Louis neck from behind and started to place a hickey onto his neck. "Wanna go to our room?" Gemma asked in a seducing tone. I cringed but agreed.

I would never admit to Gemma that the only way for me to reach my orgasm was to think of Harry sprawled underneath me whining daddy.

1 week later

Louis and Gemma have been fighting recently, usually over small stupid things, sometimes even over Harry. Gemma started suspecting something was up when Harry would walk home everyday from school and stand on the tips of Louis' toes to kiss his cheek. She thought maybe Harry had a crush on Louis, but in all honesty she could see why. Louis was perfect and manly, but it was wrong and even Harry knew it was wrong to want to call your sisters boyfriend daddy.

Harry wanted Louis, and when Harry wanted something he always got it. This was different though. Harry needed to come up with some master plan to get Louis to want him. What better way to do it then seduction.

---

C💖