I’m horrible.

The thought of getting cloths for the concert flew out of my head.

.

I walked through the mall for about an hour until I noticed a guitar shop right by the candle store.

I didn’t want to get him something that he already had. I know he plays guitar so I decided on getting him a pick.

But then I decided that it’s too boring.

An idea popped into my head.

I knew he would love it.

.

I walked out of the store with a smile on my face.

I tried to call my mom to come get me because it was dark outside but she didn’t answer.

Neither did Brock.

I knew Michael was busy but I was just hoping he was free this one time.

I called him and it went straight to voice mail.

Great.

I started my journey home.

I walked a little faster then I did on my way here because I was a little freaked out.

And it’s dark..

I’m on my street and I check my phone.

Michael hasn’t called or texted me at all.

Now that I’m thinking about it we haven’t had a proper conversation since exams..

That makes me sad.

Will it always be like this, me barley talking to him because of his band duties.

When will we have our time?

I open my front door and head right to my room.

I really need an outfit.

I put my CD full of my favorite artists: Sublime, Fountains of Wayne, Counting Crows, and Blink- 182

I pull out my cloths and spread them all around the room.

“I like that one.” The voice makes me shriek.

I turn around and it’s Michael.