Chapter 2

Please Note... This story taked place in the future. Diana is 29 and Liam is 30. So yeah. Enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

Christmas

It had been 4 months since Dans death, and it was December now. Christmas time. I was heading over to my Louis Tomlinsons Christmas Party.

I had been child hood friends with him and supported him the whole way. When Dan died he came to the funeral. He is my best friend and knows me better than anyone.

I slowly walked up to his door and knocked lightly hoping I could just see him and leave.

The door opened and a man was standing there, but it wasn't Louis.

He had a pair of dress shoes on with nice dark jeans. He had a button down plaid shirt. His hair was quiffed to the side and his facial hair was shaved enough so it wasn't overcoming his face but it was evident.

"Diana??" The man finally spoke making me aware of who he really was.

"Liam?" I looked at him shocked. The last time I saw him was at Dan and I's wedding. It had been years.

"Diana, how are you? Louis told me about Dan. I'm so sorry." He moved to the side to let me inside and shut the door behind me.

"Thanks Liam. I'm doing okay. Thank you. Where is Louis?" I asked looking around hopi mg to leave as soon as possible.

"He's around here somewhere... Here let me take your coat." He started to reach for your coat but you backed away.

" No Liam. Please.... I can't .... I have to go home. I can't be here right now." You started to turn away hut Liam grabed your arm making you flinch as you look up at him.

"Diana I'm sorry for what happened between us. It was a mistake and I wish I could change it. But I can't . But know this.... not a day goes by where I don't think of you and regret my mistake."

He was looking at you his face very close to yours. You could see the sorry in his eyes. But that was Liam. He was always sorry for something even if he didn't do it. One of the things you loved about him.

"Its a little late for that Liam. Maybe you should of said this as you were trying to put your clothes on after your evening with Sophia. While I wated 3 hours at the restraunt for you...."

Its true. Liam and I dated in highschool. We were voted class couple and we couldn't of been happier. When he did the X factor I was there supporting him. I voted and voted. When true hey got kicked off I cried with his mum. We tried to date my Senior year. But it didn't work. He was on tour and I was stuck at school.

Except one night.  We were meeting up at this italian restraunt. I got there just in time only to find that Liam wasn't there. So I wated 3 hours. I went to his house to see what happened to him, and why he never showed up. And that was it.

They were having sex on his bed. I couldn't even look for long. I heard them both moaning and that's when I made my presence known by coughing.

They looked io at me like a deer in headlights. And I had tears running down my face. I turned to leave ignoring Liams pleas from behind me.

I left that house and Liam and I never looked back. Except for now. When I am face to face with the man who betrayed me.