Chapter 22 ♥ $HOTTA$

Start from the beginning

"Hassan would you fucking stop?!" He turned around and looked into my eyes while I looked into his dilated ones. "Come here... please." He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. His breathing was deep and uneven as his hands tightened around my waist.

"I'm here okay? I'm still here." I felt him relax and his breathing become more even

He pulled away but didn't go very far. He leaned down and kissed my lips slowly at first before he bit my bottom lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss.

I bit his juicy bottom lip and pulled it into my mouth tasting the vanilla blunt wrap on him.

"I need to feel you."

*********

"H-Ha- Oh Goddd!" my climax washed over me as his lips sucked on my neck adding to the bruises and scrapes that he's already left on my dark skin.

"If you can't take it, tell me when to stop." He breathed into my ear.  He pulled me off of the wall and started walking us in a different direction that I was clueless to due to my hazey state.

We stopped in the middle of the stair case and he sat me down still inside of me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and I let out a deep breath when he started moving again.

"Arch your back or its gonna hurt... and I'm not stoppin til you nut." I moaned at his aggressiveness arching my back off of the stairs.

His strokes were deep and long so that I felt every bit of him.

He used his thumb to rub my cl*t making the pleasure that I was experiencing almost unbearable.

"F*ck me back." He groaned out. I rolled my hips into him even while his stokes continued making the both of us moan uncontrollably.

"Ma, f*ckk" He pounded into me roughly making my breath come out in short gasps and my toes to curl... all that I could do was take it.

"Pleasssee." I don't know what I need but I need something.

He slowed down and leaned down so that his lips were by my ear. The sound of his deep breathing only made me want him more.

He put his hands on my hips staying still as he slammed me onto him slowly but repeatedly.

He bit the shell of my ear and I felt that familiar pressure in my lower stomach but this one was not to be compared to any other.

"Can you feel me?" He breathed into my ear as he grinded into me slowly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was at a lost for words.

"Huh mami? I can't hear you." He repeated the action twice before he pulled out completely only leaving in the tip and slammed back into me so deep that I could feel it in my stomach.

"F*ck! Yes I feel you!" My orgasm hit me so hard that I could barely breath and from the way his breath hitched I knew that his did too.

We sat there for a minute with him still inside of me not saying anything just trying to catch our breath.

When I opened my eyes he was already staring at me.

"I'll be there next time."

*********

The Next Morning

9:00 a.m.

*********

I woke up to voices coming from downstairs. The fact that I'm only in his shirt failed to side track my curiosity as I got out of his bed and walked over to the balcony that overlooks the living room in its entirety. As I overlooked the living room I realized that the all the shattered glass was gone.

"We got like a hunnid keys comin in like forty eight hours. So unless you niggas like bein broke or you really wanna see what my lana feel like I suggest you niggas be on yo hustle." He spoke to the twenty something members of the mafia that stood silently before him. His back was turned to me but when he realized that he no longer held their undivided attention he turned to look at what they were staring at, me.

All eyes turned to me but his gaze was the only one that left me self conscious making me wish that I had put on some pants or something.

He has on blue Ralph Lauren polo sweats , with a plain white t, and Nike slides while they all have on all black... I'm starting to think that that's the only color they where.

"Come 'ere mami. Proper introductions are in order." I walked back into his room and out his bedroom door. I slowly walked down the stairs feeling their eyes on me the entire time.

When he pulled me down onto his lap I didn't argue, it's no point. He pulled me tightly to his chest and let one of his hands rest on my hip while the other was on my thigh.

He put one finger under my chin and turned my face towards him. He leaned down and gently kissed my lips .

"Good morning." He whispered against my lips leaving me in a trance before he turned back to everyone else.

"This right here is mines. If I ever see you look at her a way I don't like, or if I ever hear her name in yo mouth, that's yo muthafuckin' life." They quickly diverted their eyes from my exposed skin, all except for one.

"Look mi inna mi fucking eyes when i speak!." the boy who had still been staring at me looked like his whole life just flashed before his eyes.

"I dohn duh disrespect." while he spoke he made contact with every single one of them making them more nervous than they already were.

"Yo life means nuttin to mi ,suh i won't hesitate to tek dat shit. Understood!"

*************

"Why do you talk to them like? Like I understand that you the boss and shit but you kinda cruel don't you think?" I wrapped my hair into a loose bun while he watched me

"Cause Imma top shotta baby."

"Yea whateva." I went and laid next to him on the bed

"I just wanna apologize in advance for any fuck ups that I make after right now. No matter what happens just remember that." He's hiding something

***********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************