03 [edited]

Chapter 3: Crazy morning

I wake up this morning to the sound of someone rummaging through my things.

What the-

Opening my eyes, it takes a few seconds to regain my vision. As my vision slowly becomes clearer, I see a tall figure,trying to wear my shirt.

"Maa!!!" Instinctively, I throw my pillow towards the figure, screaming for help.

"Hey heyy, calm down will you?" The figure catches my pillow, and that is when I recognize him as Cha Eun Woo, the drunk guy from last night.

As he fell asleep last night before he could tell me where is his company or dorm, I decided to bring him to my house. I'm not that mean to send him to the police station, knowing what will happen after that. After all, he was my... classmate.

Remembering that, I sigh, falling back to my bed. My body aches all over because I carried him all the way to my house. Did I tell you that he is heavy like a giant?

"Lee Eun Bi.." He calls, making me open my eyes. "What?" I ask curtly, not even bothering to rise up from the bed. My heart starts to flutter again, realising his presence in my house.

"Care to tell me why I end up at your house?" He asks.

"Why? Do you prefer waking up at the police station?" I ask him back.

"Did you perhaps... Kidnap me?" That makes me rise up from the bed.

"Excuse you?" I look at him disbelief. He stares back as if he didn't say something wrong.

I let out a humourless laugh, "Ah, I must be crazy last night. I should have send you to the police station rather than bringing you here.." Trust me, I regret it now.

"If not... then okay." He shrugs before walking towards my kitchen. He opens the cabinet and starts rummaging inside.

"Hey heyy, what are you doing?" I quickly jump off my bed, approaching him.

"Searching for food." He says nonchalantly, closing the drawer as he finds nothing. Moving to my fridge, he smiles when he sees there are some eggs left.

I look at him in disbelief. How can he acts so casually as if this is his house when it is not??

"Heyy, that's the only thing left in my fridge!!" I'm about to stop him when he takes out the eggs but he looks at me, smiling. "You better wash up first."

I blink my eyes, not believing what I see. He is smiling? He is smiling at me?

"Hurm?? You don't want to go?" He suddenly leans nearer, "You know what, you smell like me." He smirks before retreating back.

Oh gosh, I'm sure at this moment my face is as red as a tomato.

I quickly turn away, walking to the bathroom and I can hear his chuckle.

Damn you, Cha Eun Woo!

After washing up, I go to the kitchen again to look what he is doing and to my surprise, he is cooking.

"Done already?" He asks, catching me off guard. "Yup." I answer, sitting on the stool. There is a lot of things I want to ask him and he has to answer every single questions from me.

"Just wait there. I'll bring you breakfast." He says, smiling at me. Again.

What the hell has happened to him?! Is he really the Cha Eun Woo that I've known before? Is he the nicer version of Cha Eun Woo?

"Like what you see?" His question catches me off guard as he places a plate of omelettes right in front of me. He sits opposite me, grabbing two forks and giving one to me.

"Huh?"

"You've been staring at me for about 5 minutes. Do you miss me that much, Lee Eunbi?" He chuckles as he pops a small piece of omelette into his mouth.

"What?? Miss you? Huh, as if.." I quickly dig in the breakfast he made, looking somewhere else except him. I hope he doesn't see that I'm blushing.

"Well, I still remember you confessi-"

"Heyy!" I cut him off, shooting death glares at him.

"Okay okay, lets just eat." He raises both his hands on the air, surrendering. I swear I see an amused smile on his lips.

We continue eating, silence filling the air. "After this, you may go." I break the silence, not even looking at him.

"Go where? *Go stop?"

Wow, is he making a pun?

"Go home or somewhere. What I'm trying to say is.. you have to leave."

"I don't want to."

"What??" I snap my head up to look at him.

"I ran away from the dorm so, I figures I can stay with you."

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I give him the are-you-kidding-me look.

"No. I'm not. Thank you for taking me in. I'll be in your care for the upcoming days. " He smiles innocently.

"Cha Eun Woo!"

"You kidnapped me so be responsible." He stands up from the chair, casually rubs my head and walks away, leaving me dumbfounded.

*Go Stop is a korean cards game. If you have watch Reply 1997, they had played this game.