A Little Imagine Thingy

"Miss Slendy, where the bloody fuck are we going?"

My Creepypasta teacher glares at me and I shrug. It was a honest question, We were Gender Benders, most of us were female. Creepypasta's and gender swapped. Except I was what the fans called an 'OC' or 'Original Character' or 'Own Character'. Except Little Saul there and John. Saul was Sally's Other. We all had Other's. Slenderwoman had Slenderman, Saul had Sally, Jessie The Killer had Jeff The Killer, Eyeless Joan had Eyeless Jack, B.E.N.N.Y Drowned had B.E.N Drowned. Y'know stuff like that. Tay and Toby. John The Killer had Jane. Other's are basically your soulmate I guess.

I was alone.

I had a name before this one, and a life, and a personality. Now I had two and I always changed. Homicidal Liu and Sully had nothing on me.

Homicidal Luna , the girl who's talking to you now, your average 'edgy' 'I don't wanna be here' punk rock teen.

Then there's the girl in which I haven't seen since the mortals killed my brother.

He wasn't a freak, you just couldn't see his beauty.

Suicidal Shadow.

So I just say, Luna. Haha, or Nyx, Nyx is preferred. Luna means 'Moon', but I disperse into the shadow so Nyx is preferred since Nyx means 'Shadows' or 'Night'.

Even though my CP name is 'Homicidal Luna' I'm not Liu's other, like I said OC.

Our field trip from our school: Miss Man's Creepypasta School For The Murderfully Gifted. MMCSFTMG it sounds like when those fucking 8 year old Tumblr Vegans have a lil fangirl attack (*Nothing against 8 year olds, vegans, Tumblr, or fangirls or their Fangirl attacks.)

It was my last year. We had this field trip every year. We were headed to the Slender Mansion. My new residential home. Every year when a CP is old enough (18) Miss Man takes us to the Mansion and we pick our room and roommate. My former roommate, from School, Smile Dog, yes he was my roomie.

But, he's bunking with Jeff.

So really I have to bunk with Splendy! I'm super hype because like when I first went to the school he was our Celebrations teacher and he was flippin awesome! I write him letters every day and he agreed to be my roommate! He's the only one I really know, Smile Dog didn't talk much, even in his human form.

When you're of age, you meet your Other, and they take you. You then become their partner and you work up to the Zalgo stance. Running the CP's. Slender and Miss Man were there already. I was just below Jeff, he was right under them. I'm not sure why I was so high up, since I haven't moved in yet, but school rules state we aren't allowed any kills until we graduate and of course, being me, I go out and commit mass Homicide and Genocide and a giant bloody, body mess for Miss Man and Slender to clean up. So, of course I was up there. We were already 2 hours late because she had to clean up a hotel room. A married man had 20 or more whores in one hotel room in an orgy. So of course, I hide my scars and become one of the sluts and I murder them all, It was a bounty kill from the wife's brother. Before I brutally murdered them all, I sent a video to the wife. Hey, $100,000,000 is a lot for a bunch of whores and one man.