00.08

Jacks POV
It had been 12 hours since we had brung Lydia into the hospital and if someone didn't give me answers soon I wasn't going to go crazy. Lucy was now asleep with her head in Conor's lap and a tear stained face while Conor had his head rested back and his hand stroking Lucy's hair from her face.

They both kept trying to speak to me but I was to sad and angry. I swear if someone did spike her drink then they would never see the light of day again. Deep down I feel as if her drink hadn't been spiked because the people who run V-Fest are very strict when it comes to drugs, but if her drink hadn't been spiked then I didn't want to think that she could be seriously ill.

I know all our friends know that we have a strong connection. No matter how much me and Lydia deny having feelings for each other we both know it's there. But for some reason we are yet to admit it. I feel like this happening to her will show how much I truly care about her, as soon as I'm allowed by her, I'm not leaving her side until I know she's 100% okay.

No matter how much I tried to keep my tears in, it was impossible , this girl means too much to me. To be honest I'm scared of showing my feelings for Lydia because I don't want to ruin her or be the one who breaks her heart. I'm scared I'll lose her as a friend. I get angry to easily and mess everything up and I don't want to be like that when I'm with Lydia but I don't know how much longer I can hold my self back.